Hulk_Smash

(MOD) 76026 Batmech Mod

As much as I like the Gorilla Buster, I didn't like the open top aspect of it, so decided to modify it and add a canopy. I also didn't like the cannons on the front so I removed them (and turned them into ears)

image_zps2f3elkok.jpeg

image_zpsjjk12rbt.jpeg

image_zpsglkkc8rt.jpeg

image_zpspfpdy8zf.jpeg

this is really neat,I recemtly modded my first mech; the Hulkbuster ( http://www.eurobrick...howtopic=122348 ),I`m a fan of the Bat and love exo-suits and mechs, but I initially got the Hulkbuster, cos I didn`t like the look of the Grod set at all; but you have changed the look of the "Bat-bot" to what Lego should have done in the first place and made it more "beefy" and far more business-like....which means it`s now on my wanted list!...................

Edited by r5-j2

Is that a little King Shark I see in the bottom left? :sweet:

It is and it looks great ,can we please have a close up?............please?!! and Hulk_Smash;-- getting the bonnet piece will cost you a lot less than the Grod Set is going to cost me..................my wife has a "homing radar" for when I buy Lego....so you have put me into a world of hurt, but keep modding away brother!!

Edited by r5-j2

Yes that is a King Shark, and he has been posted in the Purist Superhero thread, so pop on over there to seem him better :)

Haha, sorry bout that :D I'm sure there are ways to stay under the radar :)