sagh

Vic Viper - Silent Hunter

I know it March already but I wanted to share with you my entry for the 2015 NoVVember.

It was the first time I had to build something for a specific "event" and had to follow some rules. That revealed to be a very nice challenge.

I also used the Classic Space colour scheme.

The Ship:

The Silent Hunter is a Vic Viper. It is armed with a Twin Blaster beneath the cockpit, two Rapid-fire lasers and two massive Class 4 Shield Destroyers. It’s equipped with the standard BPE (Blitz-Plasma-Engine). The powerful engine associated with the slick design of its wings makes this ship one of the most feared and aggressive starfighters.

The Pilot:

You better not look down upon this man… because One Eye Jack will hunt you down before you can take your next breath.

22817690967_f62fdc69b4_z.jpg

Silent_Hunter_sagh (1) by Paulo Carreira, no Flickr

23211847555_ed887fca56_z.jpg

Silent_Hunter_sagh (2) by Paulo Carreira, no Flickr

23211862315_2aee2e919d_c.jpg

Silent_Hunter_sagh (3) by Paulo Carreira, no Flickr

Hope you enjoy it!

That's awesome! So many Vic Vipers are just lame rehashes, but this one isn't! By minimalizing the dorsal fin, integrating the rear wings into the forward prongs, grossly enlarging said prongs, upturning the wings rather than downturning them, and moving the center of balance backward, you've made an awesome, off-the-wall take on the VV! The Pirate CS guy is a verrry nice touch. My fave part of this is how you upturned the wings- so tasty! The flush wedge plates used for the wings are pretty ace- that bracket technique is clever!

Many thanks for all your comments.

That's awesome! So many Vic Vipers are just lame rehashes, but this one isn't!

Well, I believe that's because I'm not really familiarized with the game so I didn't had so many influences when I was building this MOC.

I just read the rules in the VV Flickr page and tried to make something out of that.

Once again many thanks for your comments on this.

:wink: