Dragonfire

Kingdoms Mafia - Conclusion

Thanks Dragonfire. :sweet: I didn't realize anyone actually noticed my constantly bringing up the missing leg and great battles (till Umbra asked me if I had a flavor role), it was a fun character to play. :laugh: Unfortunately the day ended before I had a chance to see how things were going and to change the vote. Umbra-Manis was the one I alluded to for his one-shot vig claim which is usually scum or anti-town aligned according to MafiaWiki.

1 shot vig is a scummy-looking claim, but he had to here since there were so few kills. I'd suggested he claim to have used it on duvors and let the other night kills be blamed on JJP being an SK. His thought was basically to have you pick the night target and I kill them - cool idea, but there were no nights left to have fun and make that play...

Oh, and the choice of medium as the vengeful kill was what gave that role away. It's normal for vengeful to kill whoever placed the final vote on them, and that had been medium. If Tariq had picked someone else as the kill, it would have confused things quite a bit more. At least would have opened up the possibility of day roles and stuff.

Yeah :wink:

That was actually my plan from the beginning - it just made more sense to, considering my win conditions. especially once Lord Duvors died, I felt like reaching out to the scum team was our best bet of winning the game. Turns out they didn't need me, but it was worth a shot. I was trying to get in good with MT from nearly the beginning - but it wasn't easy for me to just come out and say that I was neutral.

Did you think that MT was scum from the beginning?

Umbra-Manis was the one I alluded to for his one-shot vig claim which is usually scum or anti-town aligned according to MafiaWiki.

Oh really? I wasn't aware of that :look: Nice research :)

Did you think that MT was scum from the beginning?

No, but I'd hoped, if that makes any sense. If nothing else, I figured that he would be open to the idea that I was neutral. It was more of a slight hunch, really hard to explain.