Sign in to follow this  
Isundir

[K-B06] Armored Frame Guren

Tags: Land Vehicle

The Armored Humanoid Mobile Frame 'Guren', extremely versatile and advanced piece of Kawashita engineering work, capable of among many things deal with Giant Alien wildlife, move around large heavy cargo, fight against hostile corp... I mean pirates and mercenaries. Can be outfitted with whatever tools it requires for any given situation and operated by a human pilot (requires extensive training).

25142446986_9489162af4_c.jpg

The Armored Humanoid Mobile Frame Guren

25168789415_a0ac1448c8_c.jpg

The Guren in Action Pose as promotional material to demonstrate full manoeuvrability.

24801079189_be0f52b7d3_c.jpg

The Guren is outfitted with flight/boost pack capable of very short durations of flight, it's main purpose to ascend or descend across varied landscapes or increase movement speed, not intended for flight however.

25142446756_3ffa4f46e5_c.jpg

The Guren sports a very comfy cockpit.

That's all folks, suggestions are always welcome, one of my personal goals is to become a pro Mech builder so idea's for improvement are welcome and appreciated :laugh:

Edited by Isundir

Fantastic job. I love the wheel placement on the heal and the way the Fig bay doesn't even standout in the first pictures. It blends it perfectly. Well done.

The whole thing is very well done and the suit is amazingly flexible. The area by the neck/shoulder has some great parts usage and is very clever. Great build!

I like it. The maneuvering boosters folding into the back is pretty neat and great parts usage around the neck. The one suggestion I would make is around the elbow. The ratchet joint looks thin compared to the rest of the arm. Maybe if you extended the side built pieces down from the upper arm it could hide some of it. It might lose some pose ability though.

Great mech, and I know you put a lot of time into it! The hands and neck area are especially well done IMO and the flight mechanism gives a ladybird vibe somehow :tongue: Great job :thumbup:

Everybody thanks so much guys.

I totally agree with the elbows being too thin Hawk, definitely a point I want to improve upon (I have an idea for an entirely different and appropriate looking arm joint I'll try out in the future)

If I had to nitpick it would be the comment Hawk already made about the elbows. Other than that, I love the armored look and the poseability of the mech. It looks like a perfect example of Kawashita aesthetics :thumbup: