Sign in to follow this  
Dragonfire

Kingdoms Mafia - Day Three

Vote Tally

Fitzwilliam (JackJonespaw) - 5 (def, Lady K, jluck, Mencot, mostlytechnic)

Not Voting - 2 (JackJonespaw, Umbra-Manis)

I'm still worried that this will result in the scum getting an easy kill. But there is no reason to let someone with unknown abilities run around unchecked.

Vote: Fitzwilliam (JackJonesPaw)

Vote Tally

Fitzwilliam (JackJonespaw) - 6 (def, Lady K, jluck, Mencot, mostlytechnic, Umbra-Manis)

Not Voting - 1 (JackJonespaw)

Wow, how eerie it is.......Hello, Hello......

Well, Fitzwilliam, it looks like you are the only one who hasn't voted. Would you care to leave any parting thoughts, suspicions, accusations?

If our dearly departed Mairn were here he'd be drinking up a storm during this lull!

At this point, I would think he would have drank it all up!

Everyone line up for practice drills! We can't just slack off, those assassins....two possibly...are still out there! This is what they want, a complacent lazy town not wiling to defend their king!

Well, Fitzwilliam, it looks like you are the only one who hasn't voted. Would you care to leave any parting thoughts, suspicions, accusations?

Nay, not much use a vote should be. I do share the suspicion of Glanred with Sir Orann, there's something that seems a bit dodgy there in his voting actions, which, of course, does not automatically condemn him as scum, but I do believe that it might be beneficial to look into. No one else exactly sticks out to me, today has mainly seemed like speculation, then waiting, then a pile-up upon my mustachioed body...hopefully tomorrow you shall find those assassins...

As said I am fine with th't as long it will point th' town in th' right direction.

The day has now ended. With 6 votes, Fitzwilliam (JackJonespaw) has been lynched.

Get those night actions in!

Vote Tally

Fitzwilliam (JackJonespaw) - 6 (def, Lady K, jluck, Mencot, mostlytechnic, Umbra-Manis)

Not Voting - 1 (JackJonespaw)

From the writings of Trystane Adeus

The day ended somewhat morosely, with the seemingly loyal and steadfast soldier Fitzwilliam having been chosen by the mob. Fitzwilliam was not a fool; as soon as people began pointing fingers and yelling, "How do we know we can trust you - you're independent, you said it yourself!", he climbed up to the battlements surrounding Cresthaven and stood there, sword in hand, trembling slightly.

24540677443_df59a535c1_z.jpg

The mob continued to shout for his blood, observed by the rather disgusted King Rustus and myself. As they yelled abuse at the mustachioed militiaman, he began edging ever closer to the wall itself....

24540676193_eae6903b9e_z.jpg

Tired of the wait, Sergeant Radford, who had led the accusations against Fitzwilliam, elbowed Rath Skarbin, "Give me your crossbow; let's finish this," This did not go unnoticed by Fitzwilliam. He leapt onto the Cresthaven wall and yelled at his accusers, "I never wanted any part of this! You small-minded fools are going to die, every last one of you, over pointless conflict! I'm glad I'm on nobody's side!" With that, he seemed to stumble backwards and fell, his body twisting in the air, plunging off the battlements.

25049242522_42747ded97_z.jpg

General Avrel heaved a sigh, "It disappoints me to see such a seemingly loyal soldier desert his King and country by taking his own life. Let us look through his belongings to see what side he was really on..."