Peppermint_M

LEGO Ninjago 2017 Discussion

Tally-ho, lads! I bought ten of the CMFs at the area Target. They also had a pair of Garmadon Mechs, contrary to Brickseek and the internal computers saying otherwise.

Just now, K_Tiger said:

Tally-ho, lads! I bought ten of the CMFs at the area Target. They also had a pair of Garmadon Mechs, contrary to Brickseek and the internal computers saying otherwise.

Is there a DCPI code for the minifigures? 

16 minutes ago, K_Tiger said:

It's still 204-00-1379.

Is that just Ninjago or all the series?

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Yes, it will be shown there and retails for $80. This link was posted in the Marvel 2017 thread and I immediately saw the Ninjago news. 

http://press-releases.media/lego-systems-builds-star-studded-activities-and-excitement-for-the-lego-ninjago-movie-at-san-diego-comic-con-international/

Can't wait to see it. I would've thought that they would've shown Cole's mech too but one new set is still good. Maybe they'll make it no photographs like they did at the toy fair.

Edited by LegoShroom

21 hours ago, just2good said:

I found the Juniors set at my Toys"R"Us early, in the Juniors section. Nothing else new though.

Which Toys R Us, the one in Coral Springs did not have them.

9 minutes ago, LegoShroom said:

Can't wait to see it. I would've thought that they would've shown Cole's mech too but one new set is still good. Maybe they'll make it no photographs like they did at the toy fair.

Has nobody notice that it's confirmed that we are getting our next trailer during the event 

Just now, Sr1847 said:

Has nobody notice that it's confirmed that we are getting our next trailer during the event 

Thanks, I didn't even notice that! We should be getting it tomorrow so the hype is real!!

1 hour ago, benderisgreat said:

So I bought 10 CMF today and Green Ninja Mech Dragon and I love those sets! Dragon is so posabale and new Lord Garmadon is the best minifigure in Ninjago history! CMF wise got all fish soldiers their head masks are hard rubber sadly and aren't connected to air tanks. Volcano and Flashback Garmadons are great ridiculous versions! Street clothes Jay, Lloyd and Zane are cool and so is Misako! Hopefully I'll get Warlord Garmadon version and Kendo Kai on my next try!

What store did you find them at?

49 minutes ago, K_Tiger said:

What state are you in? Target may have more than what the computers are letting on...

18 minutes ago, K_Tiger said:

That's Target's DCPI for all CMF waves.

So when I ask them to get them do I have to specifically ask for Ninjago because that could seem a little fishy.

1 minute ago, Clx_45 said:

So when I ask them to get them do I have to specifically ask for Ninjago because that could seem a little fishy.

If the aren't out you can ask for the Ninjago ones, the worst they;ll say is they're street dated.

3 minutes ago, bricksnator said:

What state are you in? Target may have more than what the computers are letting on...

Texas.

Just now, K_Tiger said:

If the aren't out you can ask for the Ninjago ones, the worst they;ll say is they're street dated

Ok thanks, I'll try later tonight.

12 minutes ago, TheGlynreaper said:

lame how it seems I have to wait 1st august for my local lego store to have them in stock

Official Lego Stores will always adhere to the streetdate, as they are directly connected to Lego. People directly connected to the company can lose their jobs for leaked sets (which are what sets sold before street dates are, technically).

You want them to risk their job, basically, because you can't wait 11 days. You and I will both survive...

...maybe...

On another note, I'm really excited for a new trailer! Also I hope that Garmadon, Garmadon!, GARMADON!! isn't the only 2018 set at the show, but I'll be content nonetheless.

Just now, Penkid11 said:

Official Lego Stores will always adhere to the streetdate, as they are directly connected to Lego. People directly connected to the company can lose their jobs for leaked sets (which are what sets sold before street dates are, technically).

You want them to risk their job, basically, because you can't wait 11 days. You and I will both survive...

...maybe...

On another note, I'm really excited for a new trailer! Also I hope that Garmadon, Garmadon!, GARMADON!! isn't the only 2018 set at the show, but I'll be content nonetheless.

The Garmadon, Garmadon!, GARMADON!! set is coming out in December 2017 so it makes more sense that it would be the only one they show. It's also the only one that has been officially confirmed by Lego while all the other sets are just rumours 

15 minutes ago, Penkid11 said:

...maybe...

I wonder it they will hint or give info about how cole's mech will stand they more that likely won't be it's still a thought 

The Garmadon, Garmadon, GARMADON! set was just unveiled on IGN. The set looks a lot smaller than the one in the trailer but does feature that nice hot dog stand.

EDIT: Here's the link-

http://m.ign.com/articles/2017/07/19/110-photos-of-star-wars-justice-league-game-of-thrones-and-more-from-the-sdcc-show-floor

It's picture 91.

Edited by GentlemanJoker

3 minutes ago, GentlemanJoker said:

The Garmadon, Garmadon, GARMADON! set was just unveiled on IGN. I would link it if I could but the picture is there on their latest SDCC post. The set looks a lot smaller than the one in the trailer but does feature that nice hot dog stand.

'A lot smaller' is a bit of an understatement--this thing is TINY. At least that means it'll probably be reasonably affordable, with 8 minifigs to boot.

Just now, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

'A lot smaller' is a bit of an understatement--this thing is TINY. At least that means it'll probably be reasonably affordable, with 8 minifigs to boot.

It's priced at $80.00, so I guess that's reasonable.