87 members have voted

1. 1. If You Got Amnesia and This Set was the First Thing You Saw, What Would You Say?

• Wha....wh....where...who am I?
    • I...whoa...a tiny little set? Looks okay...
    • I don't have many thoughts in my head, but about this tiny thing I feel just about average.
    • I just peed a little bit. It could be because of this set or because of the amnesia...
    • My God...is that my memory? Or a Lego set? It's...magnificent!

@OP: Man, you have to stop taking those substances before doing a review. It's not good for your health. :laugh: By writing such a huge review for a set like this you have done it a massive favour. This set is the most horrible Lego SW set I have seen. It stinks of "uninspired" and "making money on the back of Ep7". It is so uninspired that in my opinion Lego should actually take both the designer and the person who's approved it for sale through a serious disciplinary.

It is true that we need more landscape and architecture based sets in Lego SW but that does not excuse the release of this kind of junk. :thumbdown:

Great review!

Figs are good, the actual build is pretty bad so I might bricklink the figs but that's it.

Edited by Sion

I appreciate the humorous approach, but I think the final verdict (if it is to be taken seriously) is a little too harsh on the set. It's not the best thing out there and it is overpriced for sure, some play features are stupid too, but I think overall, it's a neat little built. If it was the entry part to a bigger build, I think no one would actually mind. It's a cool thing for display purposes and an even better base to begin building upon, as some around here have already marvelously done (I am thinking of Jayoheazy's moc particularly). I rated the set nice, but overpriced in my review and even some weeks into ownership, I still stand by this verdict as I do not regret the purchase so far. :wink:

I find the review hilarious. I think reading the review is far more enjoyable than the actual set itself, well except for the minifigures.. Love the minifigures... :laugh:

I was disappointed by the surprising lack of albatross pictures. Beyond that, a great review of a boring set.

The set looks pish, however the review is a right giggle to read.

As for your thumb, i'd suggest stop biting your nails :laugh:

The set looks pish, however the review is a right giggle to read.

As for your thumb, i'd suggest stop biting your nails :laugh:

That actually might be the problem. I've been doing it all my life, though, and nail clippers make me uncomfortable, so I guess that's just how it's gonna have to be.