Sign in to follow this  
Captain Britain

Lego Flippers!

Hi all..

I keep my minifigures in frames, but I've noticed the ones that come with flippers are a pain - has anyone worked out a way they can be held? I can't quite get both flippers in one hand.

I once saw a picture where the minifigure had the flippers on a small (and I mean really short!) pole but I've never been able to work out what part this is?

Also, this modified plate might prove useful.

You can have them wearing the flippers, with these stuck through them and the leg.

https://alpha.brickl...page?P=4623#T=C

Actually, this piece might be even more useful for that purpose. You could easily attach one underneath each of the flippers, and then attach the fig to regular studs.

That could be a cut piece of 3mm rigid hose tubing to size.

Just wanted to let you know I went with this method and it worked an absolute treat! Batman and Robin now hold their flippers... thank you for your help!

Actually, this piece might be even more useful for that purpose. You could easily attach one underneath each of the flippers, and then attach the fig to regular studs.

Ah yes. That piece hasn't been around long enough for me to register it in the "Useful Pieces" portion of my brain I suppose.

It could also be that I don't yet own any.

Glad you figured it out, Captain Britain!