Kawashita Hummer

Where Was I Supposed to Be?

Spaceman Spiff

Black Hair, the Pirate

Merry Men Adventures

(Where There's Lava There's Water)

Car On A Plate

Too Girly

The intel provided by the captured Emboian had revealed that Mr. Graver, a former member of Kawashita who had defected when he learned that M.A.N.T.I.S. was offering Larva Fridays and diet pills to all new members, had fed the Emboians information about Kawashita in order to provoke the attacks that Ender had been facing.

The Emboians are a fiercely loyal race who will protect anyone taken under their care. Mr. Graver had told the Emboians that Kawashita was in league with the Zoids and had actively declared war against Octan. This had led to the Emboian attacks against Kawashita. Knowing that Kawashita could not afford to be constantly watching their backs against an alien attack, Ender had been tasked with tracking down Mr. Graver and ending his propaganda. Kawashita's relationship with the other Corporations was strained at best. They didn't need someone going around saying they had declared war on anyone.

23977612563_4f5762110e_c.jpg

Ender was following a lead on Graver that he had been traveling across the oceans of Arium Major not too long ago.

24604389645_d499bdde41_c.jpg

He took a hovercraft out until his sensors should some recent activity on the ocean floor.

24156873965_5e7cb6cd34_c.jpg

Here he found some crates that looked like they had recently landed on the floor.

24156871175_dd15d6c585_c.jpg

He would take them back to his ship and have teh contents analyized to see if he could figure anything out about Graver's whereabouts.

Like the hovercraft, and the underwater scene is good too :thumbup: I have that helmet somewhere too, hopefully I'll find it soon!