Sign in to follow this  
LuxorV

Ultimate Whacking Battle Machine

In "LEGO Space & Mecha" of course!! ;-)

Ok, I guess I'll have to keep my eyes open fort the topic and don't look any more for answers here |-/ :-/ X-D

LuxorV

Now guys, the contest will start on November 15th and it ends on December 15th.

It will be held here in "LEGO Space & Mecha".

I will start two topics, one for the entries and one for the discussion.

You can build ether yourself or someone else as a mech.

The entry can be a piloted or a self-piloted mech.

You can use Bionicle parts.

The entries have to be posted ether as a maximum of three pictures or a Brickshelf link.

Do only post pictures of your own work.

Do only post MOCs you haven't posted on EB before.

Only one entry per member.

I hope I've answered all past and future questions. ;-)

Now guys, the contest will start on November 15th and it ends on December 15th.

It will be held here in "LEGO Space & Mecha".

I will start two topics, one for the entries and one for the discussion.

You can build ether yourself or someone else as a mech.

The entry can be a piloted or a self-piloted mech.

You can use Bionicle parts.

The entries have to be posted ether as a maximum of three pictures or a Brickshelf link.

Do only post pictures of your own work.

Do only post MOCs you haven't posted on EB before.

Only one entry per member.

I hope I've answered all past and future questions. ;-)

Woohoo! Do I have to wait 2 days before I start building? 8-| I want to start now! X-D I plan to make it like my sig-fig, I'm not too sure how to have a comically large hammer for a mech... I'll figure it out! X-D Mind you, knowing me I'll probably change my plans, and it'll look nothing like my sig-fig. :-P Ah well, let's see.

Oh, and maybe you should start another topic for this? Or will you do that in 2 days? Do I have to wait that long? :-P

~Peace

Woohoo! Do I have to wait 2 days before I start building? 8-| I want to start now! X-D I plan to make it like my sig-fig, I'm not too sure how to have a comically large hammer for a mech... I'll figure it out! X-D Mind you, knowing me I'll probably change my plans, and it'll look nothing like my sig-fig. :-P Ah well, let's see.

Oh, and maybe you should start another topic for this? Or will you do that in 2 days? Do I have to wait that long? :-P

~Peace

Unfortunately, yes. I have to do it on schedule. ;-)

Just one question before you start the contest. We have to build a mech that is inspired to an EB member (ourselves or others), right? So, must it be shaped like an EB member (like the Robo-Hinckley), or can it be a bigger mech that matches the EB member sigfig general appearance, but can be a bit diferent (like Hinckley Special itself) 8-| ?

I know it may be a stupid question :-| , but I have designed a mech built in the second way, and I want to know if I can post it, or I have to change my project.

LuxorV

I plan mine to be a giant robot version of me, mainly blue, with a dark grey arm, like my sig-fig.

~Peace

Just one question before you start the contest. We have to build a mech that is inspired to an EB member (ourselves or others), right? So, must it be shaped like an EB member (like the Robo-Hinckley), or can it be a bigger mech that matches the EB member sigfig general appearance, but can be a bit diferent (like Hinckley Special itself) 8-| ?

I know it may be a stupid question :-| , but I have designed a mech built in the second way, and I want to know if I can post it, or I have to change my project.

LuxorV

As long as the mech resembles the member, it can be any size. The most striking design elements must be

recognizable, for example the hammer and the mostly white color in your Hinckley mech. ;-)

;-)

As long as the mech resembles the member, it can be any size. The most striking design elements must be

recognizable, for example the hammer and the mostly white color in your Hinckley mech. ;-)

Ok, thanks. I intend to build a Shakar mech, and it will have his magic-staff and will be mostly black ;-)

LuxorV