Sign in to follow this  
Xhado

Does anyone know anything about this promo house?

I can't find anything about this. Nothing on Google or Bricklink. I can only guess this was an Equifax promo that somehow doesn't exist on the internet so maybe it's some guarded secret or local only promotion.

I can't find anything about this. Nothing on Google or Bricklink. I can only guess this was an Equifax promo that somehow doesn't exist on the internet so maybe it's some guarded secret or local only promotion.

Can you post the picture in this forum I can't see it from the link

Can you post pictures of the inside pages of the booklet? And also the fine print on the bottom of the front of the booklet?

it looks to be like a promo given away when you take out a morgage with Equifax, similar sets in the past have been offered from McDonalds (drive Through), the Velux house, etc. Sets not really main stream. Definately odd that the box does not really indicate Lego, only the Instructions.

Other than that, it looks like the sort of thing they may give away to new employees at Lego so they can test they can build a basic structure? Less likely, but you never know.

Maybe Lego Historian will be along at some point to shed some light on it? Athough he has been quiet on the forum for a while.

Edited by paul_delahaye