c0rnedfr0g

Post Your Superhero Minifig Collections Here!

They are very nice minifigs indeed! Did you pick the whole team up Robianco? I think I missed the boat on them.

Very tempted by the 2 Green Arrow customs by CyclopsBricks coming out.

They are very nice minifigs indeed! Did you pick the whole team up Robianco? I think I missed the boat on them.

Very tempted by the 2 Green Arrow customs by CyclopsBricks coming out.

I didn't, mate. I didn't buy any of them as I'm strictly pad and he produces so many new figures in batches that it wouldn't be economically feasible to keep up.

I did pre-order the two Green Arrow figures though so hopefully they'll be finished within the next couple of months. I'm just waiting to see what the exclusive items are... I hope they're not just collectors cards. I really don't need anything like that and they'll just get stored away. From being limited to looking at the SDCC figure I think I'll have around 7 Green Arrow figures when they arrive including the SDCC clone, official figure, Christo, Game design clone (which has very nice printed arms), SH Customs Arrow and now these two. Add in the Arsenal SDCC, SH Customs Speedy and Black Canary that gives us quite a few from the Arrowverse. I'm still debating getting Cyclops Killstrike figure to go with the Christo Deathstroke figure from Series 1.

I didn't, mate. I didn't buy any of them as I'm strictly pad and he produces so many new figures in batches that it wouldn't be economically feasible to keep up.

I did pre-order the two Green Arrow figures though so hopefully they'll be finished within the next couple of months. I'm just waiting to see what the exclusive items are... I hope they're not just collectors cards. I really don't need anything like that and they'll just get stored away. From being limited to looking at the SDCC figure I think I'll have around 7 Green Arrow figures when they arrive including the SDCC clone, official figure, Christo, Game design clone (which has very nice printed arms), SH Customs Arrow and now these two. Add in the Arsenal SDCC, SH Customs Speedy and Black Canary that gives us quite a few from the Arrowverse. I'm still debating getting Cyclops Killstrike figure to go with the Christo Deathstroke figure from Series 1.

Ah that's fair enough. I can't keep up with the ones I want. Would quite like to pick up his Deadshot at some point but I also really like his Weapon X.

I'm toying with the idea! The extended pre-sale has just come a few days too early annoyingly making it a tad difficult. These customs never stop! I'm assuming you've got your order in for the Gaslight Bats?

I've had that order in for around 2 months and still waiting for Christo to send them out along with Black Flash and Poison Ivy not to mention the two CW Flash figures.

Haha, patience of a Saint! I spoke to Andrew the other day regarding the CW Flash figs and he doesn't think he'll see them until Christmas at this rate! He said he's got Gaslight Bats turning up soon and offered me one but I had to turn it down sadly, hopefully yours isn't too far away!

Those CW Flash and Zoom are literally my ultimate. Can't wait to get those 2.

Edited by Captain Britain

Fingers crossed for a Reverse Flash!

After that I can't really see how far he can take it. He's done seven standard Flash figures starting with those based on the Lego game. He's done New 52 Flash which compliments the official Lego figure. He's done Jay Garrick and Flash Rival and now he's done CW Flash and Zoom.

After Reverse Flash I'm not sure whether he'd go for CW Jay Garrick or not.

After that I can't really see how far he can take it. He's done seven standard Flash figures starting with those based on the Lego game. He's done New 52 Flash which compliments the official Lego figure. He's done Jay Garrick and Flash Rival and now he's done CW Flash and Zoom.

After Reverse Flash I'm not sure whether he'd go for CW Jay Garrick or not.

Do you have a pic of the New 52 Flash? I think I missed that one! I'd love to get my hands on those Jay Garrick / Rival figs. The head piece is brilliant. Got into customs just that little too late :(. Didn't think about a CW Jay Garrick, would be a nice way to re-use that piece though so maybe I'll hope for that one too!

Edit: Is the New 52 Flash you mentioned the Reverse Flash? If so I love that one too!

Edited by Captain Britain

Do you have a pic of the New 52 Flash? I think I missed that one! I'd love to get my hands on those Jay Garrick / Rival figs. The head piece is brilliant. Got into customs just that little too late :(. Didn't think about a CW Jay Garrick, would be a nice way to re-use that piece though so maybe I'll hope for that one too!

Edit: Is the New 52 Flash you mentioned the Reverse Flash? If so I love that one too!

That's exactly the figure I meant. Yeah... I didn't pick up Jay Garrick myself so I'll keep looking. It'll be the only Christo Flash I don't have. I can't believe how much that Green Lantern is going for.

That's exactly the figure I meant. Yeah... I didn't pick up Jay Garrick myself so I'll keep looking. It'll be the only Christo Flash I don't have. I can't believe how much that Green Lantern is going for.

Nor me - it's a crazy sum of money. If someone wants to take mine off my hands for that price they are more than welcome haha. Looking at the bidders though does make me wonder if they are just playing a game and won't pay. I wonder if he gets much of that? All of the bidders on that fig have a pretty low feedback. I know everyone starts at 0 and has to work their way up on the feedback but hopefully you see what I mean.

Glad to hear. Mine too! Bootleg he may be I'm pretty darn pleased with my Black Mask!

Is that the Pogo version? I think I picked one of those up a while ago. White suit with black pinstripe?

Yep, I think so

Yeah... I was really happy with mine when it arrived. The finish is a little matt on it but generally I've got to issues with it.

Yeah... I was really happy with mine when it arrived. The finish is a little matt on it but generally I've got to issues with it.

Definitely. I just can't justify spending £20-40 on one custom figure no matter how much I appreciate it

After a long hard day of figbarfing I've finally got a decent SSoSV roster going for me

(As well as finally getting the Batcave, October 10th can't come any sooner)

Complete roster-

The Secret Society of Supervillains

And the custom figures-

DC Figbarf-Supervillain

After a long hard day of figbarfing I've finally got a decent SSoSV roster going for me

(As well as finally getting the Batcave, October 10th can't come any sooner)

Complete roster-

https://www.flickr.c...eposted-public/

And the custom figures-

https://www.flickr.c...eposted-public/

Nice, you got the Batcave! Looking forward to hearing what you think of it.