Sign in to follow this  
kylosuperfan

[MOC] Starkiller Base Assemblage

UPDATE

Well I changed it again. I either had to order more troops or make it look bigger, and since I needed bricks for another TFA MOC, I decided to downsize this one and I think I like the result even better. For the sake of space, here's the link to the whole album. I'll just post what's been changed.

C&C are appreciated!

24823987441_2df06af05f_c.jpgstarkiller3.0_1 by w_g_west, on Flickr

24917328095_a67d9a420b_c.jpgstarkiller3.0_2 by w_g_west, on Flickr

And for those of you who just love lighting...

24823985431_54c49a787d_c.jpgstarkiller3.0_3 by w_g_west, on Flickr

Edited by kylosuperfan

Welcome to EB! That's a very nice MOC you've made. I like your collection of Stormtroopers.

This is super cool. I'd like to see it with a little better lighting just to better fit the actual atmosphere of the scene in the movie.

Very cool so far... I'm actually in the makes of doing this as well. I'm doing a very large scale, and it's taking up all my bricks :sceptic: I think this is a great idea to do, especially a good place to plop down and display your own First Order army and collection. Very nice so far! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

That's a beaut. Been working on something similar... but no where near enough spare grey bricks about!! :laugh:

"At this very moment, in a system far from here the New Republic LIES to the GALAXY!!"

"At this very moment, in a system far from here the New Republic LIES to the GALAXY!!"

"While secretly supporting the treachery of the LOATHsome RrRrRrRresistance!"

They must've had to use CGI to touch up all the parts of the set that Dominic Gleason had chewed on. :tongue:

Great job, kylosuperfan! I really like this fierce machine which you have built! :thumbup:

Hey there, I'm looking to recreate the scene and I absolutely LOVED your work.

Would you mind sharing with us the instructions or the process to build it?

I saw the pictures on your Flickr with the lights and the Tie Fighters and It looks amazing.

I know it might be a pain to create a LDD file or a list of parts, but you'd make tons of us happy!

Thank you in advance!

Hey there, I'm looking to recreate the scene and I absolutely LOVED your work.

Would you mind sharing with us the instructions or the process to build it?

I saw the pictures on your Flickr with the lights and the Tie Fighters and It looks amazing.

I know it might be a pain to create a LDD file or a list of parts, but you'd make tons of us happy!

Thank you in advance!

Thank you for the kind words!

It's really simple. The brick part of the stage (the walls) are basically just faces. I just placed supports underneath the actual stage to hold it up, and everything else is exactly as it looks. Not complicated at all.

It looks great! If only there was a cheaper way to get more first order stormies but I think think this as large as any of us can do right now until a few years from now when we accumulate more of these stormtroopers over the course of the new trilogy.

Good job man!

It looks great! If only there was a cheaper way to get more first order stormies but I think think this as large as any of us can do right now until a few years from now when we accumulate more of these stormtroopers over the course of the new trilogy.

Good job man!

Thanks! I accumulated them through buying one of each set that's out (except for Takodana) and 6 FO Battlepacks. I just hope they don't pull a PT and have the armor evolve...