Sign in to follow this  
Space Police XVIII

[moc] a small loader mech, also some starfighters

I picked up a pair of these weird aquazone pieces from bricklink on a whim, and for a long time couldn't figure out what to do with them. Eventually figured out how to give them just-articulated-enough arms, and here we are.

23389826953_395237ac5a_b.jpg

23990519876_e81111a389_b.jpg

Classic Space with guns, lots of guns! I've been building on a CS theme with fleshy heads and lots of yellow, a grimdark alternate universe where evil aliens were met, there's a galactic space war, and nobody got around to inventing blue. Dark blue, medium azure, maersk blue, medium blue, light blue, and Lego's other 25,917,812 shades of blue are allowed however. Here's a starfighter.

23503184726_c96ddd4aa3_h.jpg

Did somebody say something about Anakin's interceptor, set 75038? I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. Moving right along

This one actually is original, I liked it so much I built a model stand. I'll keep it around for a while.

24017196775_23a03f9c87_h.jpg

23649328649_52de98fdbc_b.jpg

It's supposed to be some kind of multirole fighter, designed to function in alien atmospheres or vacuum. And I named it the Ash Wasp because ...I have no idea I'm not good with naming things.

Those guns are absolutely necessary for proper swooshing balance!

Edited by Space Police XVIII

I really like that mecha-loader concept + that transport vehicle in the first image - very nice 80's feeling: PERFECT! :thumbup:

Edited by bublible