Sign in to follow this  
Derek

2008 Box Pics

Ok, it appears that ImperialScouts was correct, as the Nazi in the motorcycle chase does appear to have the Naboo Pilot's torso. (please don't be official, please don't be official, please don't be... X-D ) Other than that, the pic of the Imp dropship has also affirmed(for me) that a Shadow Trooper is included in the set. *y*

Sad to see they didn't add the hinges for the yellow cargo plane :-(

now I'm debating whether or not I need another plane, I already have 2928 (blue white version w/hinges)

What's with the antanae on the plane? Oh well extra pieces for us.

Green windows yays!!! :-)

That police helicopter, awesome :-$ perfect in promo pic, perfect now.

If I had infinite space, I'd so buy the green cargo truck and plane :-(

Hell, if I had infinite space I'd buy ferrari sets and everything else *sad* thank goodness for limitations. :-D

Green windows yays!!! :-)
are you calling the windows on the post plane and post van green ??? i think they are just trans light blue - same that we got in 2007.

i wish LEGO would make that large windshield in a color other than light blue, though... trans black would be perfect.

- BM

Thank you for the new pics, darthperson8!

I'm very glad to see that TLG gave the post officers a "real" post officer suit. But I don't understand why TLG doesn't include doors in the cars - that's a pity!

Yeay I love the postal sets and I thought they were the unique sets I would buy from City but I am also tempted by the police helicopter !! It has goor proportions compared to the rest and I love the new handcuffs *wub* (who was talking about a bondage MOC 8-