legomilk

Castle sets 2008/2009

I am afraid those images have been posted before, *yoda* , but in over 50 pages, it is not surprising you did not see it before! ;-)

I am afraid those images have been posted before, *yoda* , but in over 50 pages, it is not surprising you did not see it before! ;-)

In that case my bad :-P

*yoda*

Thanks for that pic Lord Of Pies, I love that ship more than ever now! And it DOES come with two boats, fantastic! The ship has so many details, totally unlike the empty Viking one.

Batbrick Away! >:-)

Thanks for that pic Lord Of Pies, I love that ship more than ever now! And it DOES come with two boats, fantastic! The ship has so many details, totally unlike the empty Viking one.

It still has that annoying front catapult and hanging prison X-D :-P

*yoda*

It still has that annoying front catapult and hanging prison X-D :-P

*yoda*

Awwww I like the hanging prison :'-( :-P

But atleast the catapult is much, much smaller and doesn't look as bad, it'll be easier to modify.

Yays! Building instructions for the new Castle sets have sprung up at the Lego building instructions page:

I don't think these have been posted here before...

7048 Troll Warship

Book 1

Book 2

7037 Tower Raid

Book 1

Book 2

7040 Dwarves Mine Defender

Book 1

OT: for anyone interested, 10185 building instructions are also now available, I've posted these in the Green Grocer thread.

Yays! Building instructions for the new Castle sets have sprung up at the Lego building instructions page:

7048 Troll Warship

Book 1

Book 2

7037 Tower Raid

Book 1

Book 2

Book 1

OT: for anyone interested, 10185 building instructions are also now available, I've posted these in the Green Grocer thread.

Wow thanks

I would try to build these now but I don't have a few key parts.

Wow thanks

I would try to build these now but I don't have a few key parts.

TLC always puts a few new pieces/ colour variations in every year to make sure you *have* to buy the sets :)

I'm not impressed by the Dwarves Mine Defender, but the Tower is better than expected with lots of nice new dark brown slopes.

I kinda like the Troll Warship but still prefer the Viking version. The main selling point for me is all the figs and the troll flags - very cute.

Thanks for these instructions svelte_corps, I love these sets. Those trolls are excellent, I can't wait to get them.

And that tower set is wonderful.

7048 Troll Warship

Book 1

Book 2

7037 Tower Raid

Book 1

Book 2

Book 1

Thank you very much!! *wub* This is too much to bear! All the details I can see in the instructions, and the announcement of Castle battle packs! :'-) :'-) I'm in heaven! :'-)

EDIT: 2 chains in the Dwarf's Mine Defender! And in Tower Raid! TLC must have an excess of them or something! :-D

~Peace *wub*

Edited by iamded

Thank you very much!! *wub* This is too much to bear! All the details I can see in the instructions, and the announcement of Castle battle packs! :'-) :'-) I'm in heaven! :'-)

EDIT: 2 chains in the Dwarf's Mine Defender! TLC must have an excess of them or something! :-D

~Peace *wub*

I knew you'd go nuts when you saw this! :-D

Two chains you say, now I'm in heaven...did I mention I love chains?

The construction on the seige tower is brilliant too, pull back the rope and the platform falls down and the ram slam forward!

I knew you'd go nuts when you saw this! :-D

Two chains you say, now I'm in heaven...did I mention I love chains?

The construction on the seige tower is brilliant too, pull back the rope and the platform falls down and the ram slam forward!

Actually, when you pull on the rope, it sends the platform forward, and you pull the ram back to send it flinging forwards via the rubber band. X-D

I thoroughly examined the instructions. It's the closest I can get for now. X-D *wub*

~Peace

Actually, when you pull on the rope, it sends the platform forward, and you pull the ram back to send it flinging forwards via the rubber band. X-D

I thoroughly examined the instructions. It's the closest I can get for now. X-D *wub*

~Peace

X-O , he's obsessed! Thats said, I am studying the Battle Wheel instructions to see how I can mod it most effectively :-P

Woah great pics!!! (hears groans from wallet X-D ) man i *wub* those battle packs, a definate buy for me considering i only have 3 *skull* s(shaaame) and i can't wait for that dwarfs mine defender *wub*

2008 ON!!!!!

one more! A huge Castle Chess! *sweet*

852293.jpg

Oh. My. Goodness. X-O

Is that the real deal? If so, I think I just died and went to a better place....

Batbrick, I think I just followed you.

How great is that?! You even got a lifted baseplate with accessories on the 4 sides... Dwarfs, Orcs, thrones, towers, yay! *wub*

I think in december, after also including the new advent calender, I will end up with 200+ castle minifigs. :-D

Edited by zz-80

Batbrick, I think I just followed you.

How great is that?! You even got a lifted baseplate with accessories on the 4 sides... Dwarfs, Orcs, thrones, towers, yay! *wub*

But what of the price! :'-(

I want it so bad, 2008 is TOO good |-/

This is perfect, its on a 48x48 baseplate, and people finally get their horses and towers. Its beautiful :'-)

one more! A huge Castle Chess! *sweet*

852293.jpg

WHY OH WHY OH WHY must TLC empty my wallet!! :-D that is one of the most awsome things i've seen today! *wub* tobad it will probably cost heaps

zz080: glued? You mean regular LEGO chess sets are glued? *wacko*

That chess set looks soooooo sweet!! It's almost enough to make me forget about that Temple of Doom rumour. It's got pretty much every Castle minifig! King, Princess, Wizards good and bad, knights, archers, dwarves (!!!), skeletons, trolls, big trolls! And then there's lots of weapons and scenery! I *wub* it! Now I kinda regret ordering the king minifig seperately from Bricklink. Oh well. Perhaps he's got a brother who wears a golden armour too, haha.

Huge chess sets with almost every minifig totally ON! *y*