Sign in to follow this  
MontyPython

[SoNE Freebuild] Fast Escape

Fast Escape:

After some successful jobs for the Black Sun here, on Nar Eurbrikka, I became quite famous and this wasn't good for me. Other local mobsters didn't like the great deals the Black Sun made with the Hutts. I was just delivering some goods to the local mob patriarch, when I heard something behind me. I speeded up but the hunter was still behind me. And he started shooting!

EPIXFBIPI.jpg

I was thinking what to do next and decided to push my character in some action. There isn't much story, but I intend to continue this episode with some more builds. Thanks for viewing it and I hope you like it.

And I'd also like this to be judged. Thanks.

Edited by MontyPython

Another nice build! I really like the speeder - great details! And that "flying skateboard" looks really cool, very original. I also see your character always combinates his armor's colour with vehicle's, he really has some syle!

Edited by Manx

Another nice build! I really like the speeder - great details! And that "flying skateboard" looks really cool, very original. I also see your character always combinates his armor's colour with vehicle's, he really has some syle!

Thanks for kind words, Manx, I'm happy you like it!

Really nice freebuild! The speeder looks wonderful, and the 'hoverboard' looks neat. Nice little terrain, and as Manx said, the way your armor changed for the style of the vehicle looks good!

~Beltar