Logan McOwen

What are the most underrated Hero Factory sets?

Yeah, Breakout Furno was fantastic! But I never understood what that silver arm was supposed to represent...

Maybe the silver arm is represent some sort of armour or something? :sceptic:

Yeah, he was fantastic! But I never understood what that silver arm was supposed to represent...

I'm 99.99% sure that a LEGO Magazine sometime in early 2012 stated it was an armor arm.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned this, if it counts, but anybody remember that Hero Recon thing? The idea was cool at least.

Ah, I really like the Hero Recon Team service. The idea of design your own Hero and buy it is very good although the service is not available at Malaysia here. Sadly after 2012, TLC cancelled the service and this make the Hero Factory website looks very poorly maked.

Edited by ArmstrongYong

Ah, I really like the Hero Recon Team service. The idea of design your own Hero and buy it is very good although the service is not available at Malaysia here. Sadly after 2012, TLC cancelled the service and this make the Hero Factory website looks very poorly maked.

Well, the idea was good. XD But there was nothing really beyond the 2.0's and 3.0's set-wise. And that black and silver chestplate was really the only incentive that got me to use it.

Yeah, he was fantastic! But I never understood what that silver arm was supposed to represent...

I've always thought that it was some kind of shield since both Rocka and Breez have them.

Edited by Onepu the Protector

I feel many Hero Factory sets were excellent. For Rise of the Rookies, I'd say Corroder is underrated. For Ordeal of Fire, Jetbug is underrated. In Savage Planet, I feel that all the heroes and villains were given proper love and none of them were especially disliked. For Breakout, Toxic Reapa, Splitface, Rocka, Furno, Bulk, Stringer and Speeda Demon were underrated. With Brain Attack, I would say Breez, Furno XL, Jet Rocka, Surge, Dragon Bolt, Stormer and Evo were all underrated. For Invasion From Below, I would say Jaw Beast, Evo XL Machine (many people hated it), Tunneler Beast, Bulk Drill Machine and Crystal Beast were underrated.

Dragon Bolt, and Brain Attack Furno. Seriously the only furno with an interesting look.  I also think Black Phantom was amazing