Sign in to follow this  
MrLee

[MOC] Imperial Troop Transport

Hi all,

I have wanted to build an ITT for a while, sat down this evening and just started to try some techniques, then one thing led to another and this was the result. I'm quite pleased with the results.

Although not a perfect representation, I wanted to build a decent scaled version based on Star Wars Rebels.

ITT_01.jpg

ITT_02.jpg

Play features include:

• Opening Pilot Hatch
  • Rotating cannon
  • Opening rear loading ramp

ITT_03.jpg

ITT_04.jpg

Thanks for looking ^^

Looks nice! I always love seeing these. I like the overall size of yours. It looks a bit sticky, which I think helps the overall model. Great job!

Edited by GuyDudeMan27

I love this one. It's very simple build. has all the detail it needs, and fit propper amount of stormies. I like this even better than the scale builds!

This is fantastic. It hits that sweet spot of just enough details while retaining that feel of simplicity. You may want to consider modifying the roof under the turret to open in addition to the back, so that you have better access to the storage area (which looks like it is/could be quite large).

Thanks for the kind words. It is my first ground up MOC I have done where I have tried to replicate something, so I'm pleased that I have hit what I was aiming for with this one :)

yes, It's very simple build. has all the detail it needs, and fit propper amount of stormies.17.gif

Edited by stphmnggo