They could all be in the temple grounds set which would be awesome!

Didn't someone who saw the catalog say that the Samurai X Cave had all main villains?

Yes. I saw it and it came with all the villains but one: Kozu, Yang, Pythor and Cryptor. So Chen was the only one missing here and he was included in the Sonic Radar 2.0. I think the description on Brickset is wrong because it says Yang instead of Chen, but it came with the same minifigures I saw and especially the 2 anacondrai which I suppose don't match very well with Sensei Yang.

The samurai x cave on the catalog came with those villains, wu, jay and lloyd as well as a stone warrior.

Shame that it wasn't shown at London cause it looked like the perfect set, good build and a great and excellent amount of figures.

So Nindroids are not white and they don't even have headgear. Shame. I was really looking forward to white Nindroids, but I guess they didn't want to make them too similar to Zane. Now I hope at least Cryptor is white in Samurai cove.

Wait, so Yang is in the Samurai X Cave and not the new Raider? Great, I want the cave more, anyway.

Edited by 8BrickMario

I can't wait to see pictures. Hopefully there will be pictures on Wednesday from the Nuremberg toy fair. I really like the sound of the Watchtower Defense. I like that it includes Gizmo and Echo Zane. This will definately be a day one purchase.

I love the exclusive figures in these sets. We finally get Soto, we get a Purple Ninja (If it is L'l Nelson then the first small ninja), we get Echo Zane and Sensei Yang. Not to mention the figures from the winter/spring wave.

I really hope Nelson (it's obvious he's the purple ninja) drinks some magic tea or something, because I'd love a ZX suit of him.

I'll probably grab the Rock raider (even if there's no purple ninja), and Zane's tumbler. I'd love to check out the X cave, looks good.

I doubt Nelson is the purple ninja, It would more likely be Pixal or Echo Zane.

P.S. I find it kind of funny that TLG added that tiny robot from episode 62 of ninjago that kept cleaning up after the ninja.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

P.S. I find it kind of funny that TLG added that tiny robot from episode 62 of ninjago that kept cleaning up after the ninja.

PIXAL is an AI, she isn't getting a new body so she can't be the purple ninja. Echo Zane wouldn't make sense to be the purple ninja.

Oh wow...

My Wallet...

My fanboy riddled heartstrings...

I'm absolutely salivating for pictures. I just hope that either the Airjitzu Temple Grounds or the Samurai X cave are present at Nuremberg. New York is too long to wait for.

Gonna hold off on my opinions until I actually see the sets.

Pixal is a AI, which means she can be downloaded to a new body, plus her outfit is Purple, where as Nelson is a little boy in a wheel chair, I can't see TLG putting a ninja in a wheel chair fighting the stone army.

It's not Echo Zane. Pixal is a potential candidate assuming the Hageman brothers have changed their mind on her inclusion. Nelson would really just be a fanservice addition, so you're right, it's probably not him. Could just be a new character entirely.

It's a 1x1 cylinder (ugh, they could have at least done a 1x1w/studs on all sides and given it arms and binoculars for eyes :hmpf_bad: ), not that hard to implement in the set. Besides, it's a pretty important addition to the Lighthouse in general, it was adorable in its first appearance and I was glad to see it return in episode 62.

My worst fears about the Lighthouse set are coming true, though. It's gonna be a flashy pagoda now, isn't it? :thumbdown:

EDIT:

Pixal is a AI, which means she can be downloaded to a new body, plus her outfit is Purple, where as Nelson is a little boy in a wheel chair, I can't see TLG putting a ninja in a wheel chair fighting the stone army.

Cyrus Borg.

Edited by Mandate

This is why I said stone army:

70589 Cole's Rock Roader - £34.99

I was immediately reminded of 70755 Jungle Raider when I saw this set. The Rock Roader is configured much like the Jungle Raider but is much larger and has working suspension as well as some spring loaded shooters which are mounted on either side of the vehicle.

The minifigures included are Cole, a pair of Stone Warriors and a mysterious ninja. This figure was not shown on the card beside the set, nor was it there in physical form but it did appear on the packaging and seemed to be dressed in purple.

There have been rumours of a purple ninja joining the team in the near future, so perhaps this is it. Alternatively, it might have been Jay. The box artwork is very fuzzy so it is quite difficult to tell for certain, but the fact that this figure was not shown on the card beside the set suggests that it is a new character as images of all the other minifigures were shown.

This is why I said stone army:

70589 Cole's Rock Roader - £34.99

I was immediately reminded of 70755 Jungle Raider when I saw this set. The Rock Roader is configured much like the Jungle Raider but is much larger and has working suspension as well as some spring loaded shooters which are mounted on either side of the vehicle.

The minifigures included are Cole, a pair of Stone Warriors and a mysterious ninja. This figure was not shown on the card beside the set, nor was it there in physical form but it did appear on the packaging and seemed to be dressed in purple.

There have been rumours of a purple ninja joining the team in the near future, so perhaps this is it. Alternatively, it might have been Jay. The box artwork is very fuzzy so it is quite difficult to tell for certain, but the fact that this figure was not shown on the card beside the set suggests that it is a new character as images of all the other minifigures were shown.

I'm well aware of why you said Stone Army, but I'm not sure exactly why it's relevant. Cyrus Borg is a character who is permanently disabled, Nelson is a kid who broke both legs. Cyrus Borg was not only a central character to the story, but also taken over by the Overlord, possessed and even had to escape a furnace. There's no reason it cannot be Nelson if they put Cyrus Borg in situations like that, and besides, the way sets incorporate characters, functions and collectibles can be entirely different to the way the story will.

After seeing all these descriptions, I am so sad that has still not Nya with her rebooted outfit :( :( :( So we see her dressed like that in rebooted, tournament of elements, possession and even in skybound… Can we hope that Lego realize my dream someday ?

Is it just me or is the ninjago article on brickset gone?

@CM4SCI, any deats on Ninjago with the pics you got?

No Ninjago pics in this bunch, I've asked for them but it might be too late. I don't think I'm gonna do any drawings unless something from Nexo isn't shown today.