Sign in to follow this  
languages

Events in England

Actually where is Legoland Windsor situated?? Is it far from London??

I'm thinking of going to windsor when i'm in London next month. it seems you can take a bus from London to Legoland, so it shouldn't be that far... only problem is the weather. i don't think it 'll be enjoyable if it's raining all day...

snefroe1,

Great, give me please an update on this trip.

My best friend lives in London, so I might go there sometimes ;) If, Windsor is not far, I'll have to go to a PAB ;)

snefroe1,

Great, give me please an update on this trip.

My best friend lives in London, so I might go there sometimes ;) If, Windsor is not far, I'll have to go to a PAB ;)

the entrance is quite expensive, tho,... the pab is in fact one of the reasons i'd like to go to windsor... there's also a lego shop in London that i'll be visiting... i'll also visit some non-lego events, obviously... :P

There's a LEGO shop in London? where?

Guys, could you answer that in the "where to buy Lego" thread so we can all easilly find it ;) Its a matter of convenience and regrouping of this sort of info ;)

Thanks in advance ;)

Windsor is indeed exspensive to enter but the place is great and well worth the admission fee.

The PaB at Windsor isnt very good. Trust me....

Windsor is about 45mins away from London on the train.

I was going to point this out too.

When I was there all they had was a load of loose footballs and a small selection of blue and black bricks. I may have gone just before they replaced the stock though, as there were loads of empty tubs on the wall.

Jon.

there are pics of the pab at windsor on brickshelf. that looked as if it is exactly the same as in Billund... and that one is excellent... *wacko*

I was going to point this out too.

When I was there all they had was a load of loose footballs and a small selection of blue and black bricks. I may have gone just before they replaced the stock though, as there were loads of empty tubs on the wall.

Jon.

the pab in Windsor is about as large as in Billund. i'm more or less guessing here, i never counted the number of boxes, but i think it's more or less the same. Billund might be a bit larger, but it won't be much. the parts in both are practically the same: there's a section of traditional basic bricks and plates in yellow, blue, brown, green, purple, red, black and white; a section with tree parts and flowers, transparent parts, like the classic car windscreen, and special parts. these special parts were really disappointing: they were all bionicle stuff, like shields, masks and other weird parts i'd never use, like this one: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=44034

also basket balls and footballs.

the largest plates i found were 4 x 4 and 2 x 8.

in all, i'd give this pab at best 6/10.