Paul B Technic

Magazine Article about me, LEGO Technic and Mental Health

Hi Paul,

I changed the link to point directly to the article. No need to reroute via your Blog.

I like the end of the article:

There’s a photo going viral on the internet of a young boy playing on his iPad next to his father who’s playing with Lego with the caption, ‘This is the problem with the current generation gap’. That says a lot when you think about it – adults playing with Lego while kids are stuck to their tablets.

Spot on :thumbup:

adults playing with Lego while kids are stuck to their tablets.

I'll try to be a good father, and to try includes to keep all my LEGO collection in the coming years so my kids will play with them.

Great article Paul. I really enjoyed reading it! I have to say (for a sort of personal experience) I found that playing with LEGO during my childhood was a way to "build" a wall around me and isolate myself from the rest of the world. Think about the movie "a beautiful mind"....

Thank you for sharing, and a very inspirational read.

I've always said that there are few 'very gifted' amongst us, and the rest are simply tagging along ...

All the Very Best.

JB

Nice article Paul :thumbup: Yes it is very mind freeing to build Legos and you just do it for hours without worrying anything. You are right Paul, it is a savior of mind and I love it :classic: