just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Only a 3-day wait for Nuremberg Toy Fair!

Croc's Lair and the Spider Bridge Battle sets sound great. 2016 will definitely kill my wallet... Lego 1966 Batcave, the BvS-wave now these + all the DC Hot Toys releasing this year :wacko:

I'll probably end up picking up:

76044 Clash of the Heroes

76045 Kryptonite Interception

76046 Heroes of Justice : Sky High Battle

76047 Black Panther Pursuit

76053 Batman Gotham City Cycle Chase

76055 Killer Croc: Havoc in the Sewer

???? Dr. Strange Set

bricklink Killer Moth, Deathstroke, Falcon & Crossbones

and buy 76052 Batman Classic TV Series Batcave during 'Bricktober' or early on 2017

Edited by Cammo

Yep, my wallet is done for. Not sure how I'm gonna get these. Just hoping the Classic Batcave will be sticking around for more than a year. Will blow £90 on the Gotham City Cycle Chase in March and £70 on the Croc set, will probably get the other 2 BvS sets (76045 and 76046) for my Birthday, and Scarecrow for Christmas so I can save for the Batcave and whatever the 2017 Winter Wave will bring us. And jonnybravo, there's no images, just descriptions. Someone was saying above that Brickset will have some more detailed descriptions up by later today, so stay tuned for that.

See Guys I was right about a New Batman villain! I suspected it was Killer Moth. I have to admit I wasn't expecting Katana and Captain Boomerang but I am happy we are getting them. I am Happy about us getting Killer Moth he has been in the Lego Batman Video Game series since 2008 and we still have not have gotten of a figure of him until now! :wub:

I hope the Scarecrow in 76054 is something like his 2006/07 version. Actually, 'cake in milk', what did they all look like (in the Scarecrow set)?

Don't get your hopes up that they'll show pictures at Nuremburg. We hope every year and I don't think they've ever shown non-licensed sets pictures at Nuremburg before (well, except that one time when they revealed the Star Wars Rebels sets. Or that one time Stu Carter accidentally posted a video showing the Man of Steel and Iron Man 3 sets, but then removed it).

We can hope J2G. We can hope. NYTF seems like centuries away at this time, as I'm SUPER hyped from the Croc set after hearing the minifigures. I hope the set is a sewer riddled with play features and some of boat Croc rides on and a Bat-Jetski like the one in 76010 from 2014 as little side vehicles.

Don't expect any knew piece for Boomerang. Just the banana in silver.post-150486-0-97720100-1453660625_thumb.jpg

But... That's not a banana...?

Delta Customs is rarely reliable. One source of his correctly guessed the Black Panther head piece but that seems about all he's really gotten right. He guessed the Civil War and Batman v Superman sets incorrectly and most of his posts are just wild guesses with little to no real information.

One the subject with the sets the im just really happy were getting so many new figures especially Red Hood (cause he's freaking awesome) and Captain Boomerang (my favorite upcoming character in Suicide Squad). The farm set seems even weirder considering does Gotham even have farms? Dislike another Batcopter (And helicopters in general) but maybe it will be a bigger old style helicopter build and not another dinky one for the billionth time. Plus I'm glad for the Lex power Armor to come back.

I told most of you guys that we were going to get a new batman villain and one of my suggests was Killer Moth. I didn't know that he was the one i just was told we were going to get a new batman villain. Red Hood was a big surprise to me. I am happy we are getting him. I think the Killer Croc set has Batman in it but its just he probably forgot to put to put him in.

I didn't expect to see so many Squad members from the movie! Deadshot, Harley, and Croc, sure, but Captain Boomerang and Katana? I am all about this. I'm surprised that Killer Moth is included, though, because like, what has he been in? What is he doing? He wasn't even all that noteworthy a villain when they put him in the games, just a great joke. It's so weird, but I dig it. Red Hood is also a welcomed surprise. I just wonder if they'll go for the simple leather jacket version or one of his more recent, more superhero-y outfits. The farmer's a bit of a bummer, though. I was looking forward to the Scarecrow set mostly out of hope that we'd get an expansion on the Batfamily or a blue Nightwing, but no, just an "action figure" variant of Batman and a presumably screaming farmer. At least we're getting Scarecrow and Killer Moth, though, and the sewer set seems to be making up for those crushed dreams.

SO MUCH NEWZ!!! I LOVE THESE FIGS! CAPTAIN BOOMERANG AND KILLER MOTH!!!! A SET WITH NO BATMAN WHAT!?

I love the nostalgia of there being a Bat-Copter in a Scarecrow set!

Edited by Ashnflash