just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

He said he does not know anything concrete, he has just heard rumblings... This coming year or the next I don't know

Yeah, I haven't heard anything for 2017, unless stuff gets delayed (this happened before with that Slave I UCS). :wacko:

Yeah, I haven't heard anything for 2017, unless stuff gets delayed (this happened before with that Slave I UCS). :wacko:

So you're info about Raven is rumblings for 2016? So probably summer then?

Edited by Ashnflash

Spread the bad news: Nekchir was a fraud.

I knew it was too good to be true.

Oh well, every other year we got information about the sets before they actually came out, so I'm not worried.

Edited by Mr_KnowItAll_JD23

Well we got no news from him, so no harm done.

EDIT: Never mind. No harm done. I hope to see some more information on the DC Sets soon.

Edited by Mr_KnowItAll_JD23

We did I thought he was the one that said it was $120... but JSG said bigger and better and we said he was wrong... right?

I had a feeling that guy was a fraud when he never showed up in this thread while he did in multiple others, and how he conveniently said he had to stop posting after a few hours. J2G and CM4S are the only ones who have my trust now.

Edited by MisterBatfleck

I had a feeling that guy was a fraud when he never showed up in this thread while he did in multiple others, and how he conveniently said he had to stop posting after a few hours. J2G and CM4S are the only ones who have my trust now.

Let me say it for him:

What about Sir Gareth?!!!

Let me say it for him:

But I do hate it when people come on here, and knowing how serious we are about these things, blatantly lie to us and deceive us. Granted it doesn't just happen around here, and is not restricted to hobbies, but I hate people like that.

Let me say it for him:

But I do hate it when people come on here, and knowing how serious we are about these things, blatantly lie to us and deceive us. Granted it doesn't just happen around here, and is not restricted to hobbies, but I hate people like that.

I...actually forgot what info he told us, what was it again? :P

I...actually forgot what info he told us, what was it again? :P

Marvel thread. He said we were getting Hyperion and Thanos, "the mad Titan himself". He also told us we were getting Space variants of Captain America and Deep Space Iron Man. All Marvel. Not sure if he said anything about DC.

Edited by Aegis2000

No $120 was assumed before he started. The amount of presumed figures (8) fits with that price range.

The guy said $120, but before he came along, I said it was a D2C and more than $100 or something. It's not $120, trust me. Bigger and better. :sweet:

Oh, good. I'm assuming a fair portion of the set belongs to vehicle(s), as the actual cave itself isn't entirely remarkable or huge.

Marvel thread. He said we were getting Hyperion and Thanos, "the mad Titan himself". He also told us we were getting Space variants of Captain America and Deep Space Iron Man. All Marvel. Not sure if he said anything about DC.

Not really a collector of the Marvel sets but at least he sounds trustworthy.

The guy said $120, but before he came along, I said it was a D2C and more than $100 or something. It's not $120, trust me. Bigger and better. :sweet:

Thank you! Glad you're information was actually true!

Not really a collector of the Marvel sets but at least he sounds trustworthy.

He said him and just2good have similar sources. In my book, he's legit. Also, the Batcave could be more along the lines of Arkham: 8 minifigures, at about $160, all exclusvie figures.

Edited by Aegis2000

Pretty sure Arkham was more expensive could just be up here in Canada eh! But the bigger the Batcave the better!

Pretty excited about the Batcave. Seems great. I guess there may be more functions in the Batcave. In the show it seems to highlight just a few computers and the poles along with a few more details. Are we sure this doesn't mean we won't get vehicles? If it does have 8 characters I guess villains will be 'attacking' the Batcave. :hmpf_bad: (Not really a bad thing it just seems a bit repetitive. To like LEGO Batcave sets you must first understand the scenarios will always be repetitive so a villain might be captured so the rest go get the odd one out. Which is sad but whatever. These Batcave sets never make sense but have good builds. :thumbup: )

That's great news. I was a little disappointed at the news of a US$120 set but still would have bought it anyway. As long as this set is reasonably accurate and captures the silliness of the 60s Batman I'm sure I'll love it. I'm hoping for a Dick Grayson and bat poles. I wonder if they'll make batman's pole thicker than Robin's like they did in the show.

A sound brick like that from the 201 Alien Mothership would be awesome, and when you'd press it it would make the "POW!", "SWOOSH", and "WHACK!" sounds.

That would probably rank among the greatest quirky little things LEGO has ever done. I'd buy it at any price!