Sign in to follow this  
brickified

AFOL going crazy...

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum. Just got back into Lego in my 30s after a LONG hiatus. I think the last Lego set I had was in my pre-teens.

It was Lego Mindstorms when I was dabbling in robotics recently that brought Lego back into my eye. I never had Technic as a child. Now in the past few months I've been snapping up many Technic sets. I also got some Lego creator, ideas models, as well as the Batman Tumbler. This is becoming an expensive hobby, but it is quite therapeutic to build these things.

Glad to be here!

-brickified

Welcome aboard. I didn't have Technics as a kid either. Watch out, those Technic flagships can be addictive and wallet draining. :classic:

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum. Just got back into Lego in my 30s after a LONG hiatus. I think the last Lego set I had was in my pre-teens.

It was Lego Mindstorms when I was dabbling in robotics recently that brought Lego back into my eye. I never had Technic as a child. Now in the past few months I've been snapping up many Technic sets. I also got some Lego creator, ideas models, as well as the Batman Tumbler. This is becoming an expensive hobby, but it is quite therapeutic to build these things.

Glad to be here!

-brickified

Hiya - welcome! I'm new this week too - and also got into Lego again in my later years (I'm 41). I'm discovering and entering with trepidation into the world of MOC cities! You're right: expensive addiction!