Hi, I like to show you my Lego - Porcupine Rover :

Thank you for your feedback.

Edited by oracid

Nice! Quite a clever and yet rather simply solution :thumbup: Works nicely and looks cool :classic: And seems to be a lot of fun :laugh:

That is pretty cool! If you had a turntable in the middle it would handle uneven terrain even better!

That is pretty cool! If you had a turntable in the middle it would handle uneven terrain even better!

Well, I did that, but without any success. May be one day...

i Think that for this drivertrain sispension like the 9398 (articulation+shocks absorbers) will work good, i Don't know if skid steering will cause problems, But you could try tatra suspension

your is a great idea!

Did you mount the turntable on its side? So that the rotation axis is horizontal pointing from front to aft? I would expect that that indeed would help a lot to keep all four 'legs' on the ground at all times without any other issues.

i Think that for this drivertrain sispension like the 9398 (articulation+shocks absorbers) will work good, i Don't know if skid steering will cause problems, But you could try tatra suspension

your is a great idea!

I don't see exactly what you mean, but I think about special suspension, torsion bar,but later may be.

Did you mount the turntable on its side? So that the rotation axis is horizontal pointing from front to aft? I would expect that that indeed would help a lot to keep all four 'legs' on the ground at all times without any other issues.

Yes, I have put 2 turntables on each side, 4 all together, but This was too complicated, too big.

Edited by oracid

Very nicely done.

Just amazing the ingenuity of some people on this thread have. The rest f us either watch quietly or comment non stop ;)

I don't see exactly what you mean, but I think about special suspension, torsion bar,but later may be.

Yes, I have put 2 turntables on each side, 4 all together, but This was too complicated, too big.

A single one in the middle should work just fine. Of course you don't have a stable, more or less horizontal structure anymore to build something on top. But I suppose that is not the plan anyway :grin: