Sign in to follow this  
Dr.Cogg

(WZ4:H9: DK) A Heated Duel

After fighting for hours in the crumbling city, the Necromancer of Rakath, comes upon an Ulandus soldier, who quickly draws his spear.

"Get out of my way" the Necromancer says to the soldier.

The Soldier replies" I will kill you for the glory of Ulandus" !

The Necromancer then tells the soldier "look over there it Ulandus", the soldier quickly turns around at attention, the Necromancer then unleashes a huge fire ball, sending the soldier flying.

16763080049_a63c41e556.jpg

16948416261_0de759d25f.jpg16761878370_430493a5e4.jpg

Necromancer " I do love sending people flying" :devil:

16326938574_a29ab9e1d5.jpg

mean while his servant the Drow Torch Knight, finds a High Council Assassin, waiting to strike his master.

The Assassin see what just happend start thinking to himself " WOW, that soldier sure was stupid,but I know I can take him, I don't think he has seen me yet so I still have the element of surpise ".

before the Assassin could strike, he felt something hit him in the stomach and start tearing out his organs.

16761700898_9f1397c40b.jpg

The Drow had hit the Assassin and the Assassin knew he was going to die.

The Necromancer tells his servant " good work my servant, now, let us go back to destroying are enemies".

Just then the Necromancer hears a whimper, the dieing Assassin looks at the Necromancer and says to him " the High Council will send word of this to my family and they will not rest til they kill you".

The Necromancer with a laugh says to him, why don't you tell them yourself and with his powers he turned the Assassin into a zombie who has reportedly been terrorizing the people of the High Council.

Then Necromancer and his servant return to the fight .

Edited by Dr.Cogg

Ya, bloody. The story did seem rather flat, but the build is good. Nice job with the lava!

Awesome entry for WZ4, definitely a ton of action going on here! :thumbup:

Edited by MassEditor

Neat window design, makes good use of those brick modified with handle. Good fire effects too :classic: