darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

I cant be, but they have been in several episodes of season 1, later this year season 2 will start, im sure they will do a C.D.

Those ships would be kool, but no doubt UCS otherwise they would be too small and lacking.

Then again, with in the next 18 months the new tv show will start, so maybe not.

I assume by C.D.s you meant Tactical Droids. Commander droids are the yellow-coloured battle droids.

I would really like the Battle of the Rishi Moon with clones, droid commando's and lots of landscape

A good idea. It could have a bunker like the one in the Battle of Endor set.

I think TLG will release one of these sometime as they have important roles in the series (apart from the Malevolence :tongue: )

Minifigure scale Grievous's "Invisible Hand":

Kinda like the Ventor and Star Destroyer. Alittle bit bigger than the Star Destroyer, but not much. The ship will be divided into 3rds: The back will have the room where the Chancellor is stuck in and Anakin and Obi-wan battle Dooku, the middle will be the hanger with Mini versions of Anakin and Obi-wan's ships, and then the control room will be in the front of the ship.

Minifigures: General Grievous, Magnagaurds (2x), Obi-wan, Anakin, Count Dooku, Chancellor, R2-D2, Super Battledroids (2x), Security Battledroids (2x), Pilot Battledroids (2x)

Minifigure scale Grievous's "Invisible Hand":

Kinda like the Ventor and Star Destroyer. Alittle bit bigger than the Star Destroyer, but not much. The ship will be divided into 3rds: The back will have the room where the Chancellor is stuck in and Anakin and Obi-wan battle Dooku, the middle will be the hanger with Mini versions of Anakin and Obi-wan's ships, and then the control room will be in the front of the ship.

Minifigures: General Grievous, Magnagaurds (2x), Obi-wan, Anakin, Count Dooku, Chancellor, R2-D2, Super Battledroids (2x), Security Battledroids (2x), Pilot Battledroids (2x)

I'd like to see that set. It sounds great, although 14 figs is a lot, compared to the other ships this size.

I'd like to see that set. It sounds great, although 14 figs is a lot, compared to the other ships this size.

I know, but I can dream can't I? :tongue:

How about a:

Battle of Christosis:Republic heavy cannon, Octuparra droid, Christosis bridge, Commander Cody, Captain Rex, some clones, some droids, Tactical Droid, Anakin, Obi-Wan, General Loathesome, oh yeah and a clone gunner for the cannon, and an AT-RT with a driver.

Price: expensive!

Edited by halomaster96

I think 3 STAPs, a speeder bike w/ tactical droid, captain tycho and a naboo guard with a bazooka wouldrock, and maybe a small green hill, for $15-20

jifel

All superb ideas - done to a proper size they would be mouth wateringly good!

What I really want is the Outrider and/or Otana....they would rock

I would really like the Battle of the Rishi Moon with clones, droid commando's and lots of landscape

I wish!

ha, order 66 sets for $9.99 each. they would all include a jedi, clone commander, and clone with a small vehicle or small landscape. :laugh:

Not a bad idea, in fact that would be great.

I am still dreaming of a 100€ Lambda Class Shuttle - and at this point (I believe OT sets will stop really soon, if not this year.. :cry_sad: ) I don't care if we get the Empire or the Rebels with it...

I am still dreaming of a 100€ Lambda Class Shuttle - and at this point (I believe OT sets will stop really soon, if not this year.. :cry_sad: ) I don't care if we get the Empire or the Rebels with it...

I doubt OT sets will ever completely stop, at least I hope not. I read a good while ago that Lucas was planning to re-release all the movies in 3-D, I'm not sure where the progress of that stands now though.

I would love to see a Theed Palace playset, even as a $50 set with just Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Amidala, Naboo guard, Maul, and Gunray. Plus two battle droids. I don't think that Minifig count would be out of range for a $50 set, especially because four of those minifigs have already been made and Gunray has a CW incarnation. All the key elements I would like to see would be a throne chair with a hidden blaster, three walls, a door of some sort, and a nice sized dome on top.

I would love it if TLC would re-release the Republic Cruiser in the CW line with better design, better interior, and a reverse color scheme (red-on-white). This would be especially awesome if it were based on the episode "Jedi Crash" and would include Aayla Secura and Bly! :cry_happy:

Also, I want a cheap set with droid commandos and/or Magna Guards. A BP would be perfect!

I would love it if TLC would re-release the Republic Cruiser in the CW line with better design, better interior, and a reverse color scheme (red-on-white). This would be especially awesome if it were based on the episode "Jedi Crash" and would include Aayla Secura and Bly! :cry_happy:

Also, I want a cheap set with droid commandos and/or Magna Guards. A BP would be perfect!

One of these Republic_Frigate.jpg

would be alright, but unnecessary, in my opinion. There isn't much difference between this and the ordinary Consular-class cruiser released in 2007, apart from the different colours and the addition of guns. Guns can easily be 'MODed' onto the ship. The only reason for buying one would be for the figs, be it Cloak of Darkness-based, with figs like Unduli, Gree and Argyus, or Defenders of Peace-based, with Secura and Bly. If TLG did release one, I would have to give it a miss and buy these figs on Bricklink.

A new Droid BP would be great, especially with MagnaGuards/droid commandos/tactical droid/new roll-up droideka. All of these droids play vital roles in the CIS army, but have not yet been properly released (except good magnas and bad droidekas). Even if there is a new basic Droid BP with BDs and SBDs, I will be happy. :classic:

One of these would be alright, but unnecessary, in my opinion.

If it would include Secura & Bly like I suggested, I'd say it is necessary! :grin:

The vessel itself, however, isn't. I agree. But it would still be neat. This ship is being used almost as much as the RAS after all, so it's one of the more iconic vessels of the CW.

A new Droid BP would be great, especially with MagnaGuards/droid commandos/tactical droid/new roll-up droideka. All of these droids play vital roles in the CIS army, but have not yet been properly released (except good magnas and bad droidekas). Even if there is a new basic Droid BP with BDs and SBDs, I will be happy. :classic:

Well, I (like many others, I'm sure) would much rather have droid commandos than a tactical droid. Who needs an army of tactical droids anyway? But if they release one in one of the larger sets - Sure, why not. :classic:

Also, I agree that a new droid BP with SBD commanders (the ones from the AAT) and BDs with the new arms and blasters would be nice. :thumbup: The question is, what is the Good Guy BP that is released parallel with it going to include? One possibility (a very awesome one) would be Senate Commandos. :sweet:

I still want to see...

...Palpatines office.

...the Ewok village.

...Padme's Starcruiser.

That would be very nice :cry_happy:

'Bricks'

Edited by Bricks

If it would include Secura & Bly like I suggested, I'd say it is necessary! :grin:

The vessel itself, however, isn't. I agree. But it would still be neat. This ship is being used almost as much as the RAS after all, so it's one of the more iconic vessels of the CW.

I'd rather have a Cloak of Darkness-based Republic frigate, and a Defoliator set with Lok Durd, Secura, Bly, an SBD and Tee Wat Kaa. It could include a Lurmen hut with a lever that rotates a trans-pink dome (shield) in front of the hut. That would be a great set! :cry_happy:

Well, I (like many others, I'm sure) would much rather have droid commandos than a tactical droid. Who needs an army of tactical droids anyway? But if they release one in one of the larger sets - Sure, why not. :classic:

Also, I agree that a new droid BP with SBD commanders (the ones from the AAT) and BDs with the new arms and blasters would be nice. :thumbup: The question is, what is the Good Guy BP that is released parallel with it going to include? One possibility (a very awesome one) would be Senate Commandos. :sweet:

I guess tactical droids wouldn't suit a battle pack, even though they are seen more than droid commandos.

A clone BP could include a pilot, senate commandos, or coloured clones.

I still want to see...

...Palpatines office.

...the Ewok village.

...Padme's Starcruiser.

That would be very nice

I doubt we'll see a Palpatine's Office set as it has been included in the Venator. An Ewok village could be good, though.

Padme's yacht could be a Bombad Jedi-based set, including the ship, Padmé, Jar Jar (CW), C-3PO and maybe a crab droid (it may be our only excuse to get one). :classic:

Edited by ADHO15

On the topic of battlepacks, if the CW season 2 is a sucess, I bet that lego will make PT battlepacks.

-Droids: 1 Magnaguard, 2 SBD, 2 new BD, and a stap and a small turret, or a machine gun (like the CTT).

-Clones: 2 Senate commandos, 2 Coruscant home guard, and a small control circle whare the clones could take cover.

jifel

How about fighter BPs?

Clone: v-wing (able to hold two people like TLC like to do in BPs), 2 clone pilots, 2 jet-pack clones.

Droids: vulture droid or that ship that landed at the Rishi base, 2droid pilots, 3 droid commandos.

On the topic of battlepacks, if the CW season 2 is a sucess, I bet that lego will make PT battlepacks.

-Droids: 1 Magnaguard, 2 SBD, 2 new BD, and a stap and a small turret, or a machine gun (like the CTT).

-Clones: 2 Senate commandos, 2 Coruscant home guard, and a small control circle whare the clones could take cover.

How about fighter BPs?

Clone: v-wing (able to hold two people like TLC like to do in BPs), 2 clone pilots, 2 jet-pack clones.

Droids: vulture droid or that ship that landed at the Rishi base, 2droid pilots, 3 droid commandos.

They're good ideas. I think the Droch-class Boarding Ship is too big for a battlepack and would be better, in my opinion, with Pod 1977, Plo Koon, Rocket BDs and clones, as seen in Rising Malevolence.

:oh: OH YEAH! I forgot about the jet troopers! A jet trooper BP has to happen! :cry_happy:

I too would like a clone wars version of the Republic Cruiser. It would have Aayla Secura, Bly, Anakin, Ahsoka, Rex, two clone pilots, and two clones.

I definately think Jet troopers should be in a set. But what else? A turret or seesaw like in the Corporate Alliance droid Set?

I happen to like Tactical droids. But Droid Commandoes are awesome. If they made a BP with Commandoes, Retail Droids and Crab Droids, OMG I would buy 50 million of it.

I heard about that Order 66 sets. That would be TOTALLY AWESOME. They could be like this:

Cato Neimoidia Plo Koon :grin: , ARC Pilot (2) with an ARk and Plo's Starfighter

Kashyyyk Yoda, Gree, Kashyyk Trooper, Wookiee Warrior with awesome wood platform (not real wood)

Kashyyyk 2 Luminara Undulli, Kashyyyk Trooper, 41st trooper (x2) with small wookiee thingy

Saleuciami Stass Allie, Neyo, 91st trooper with 2-3 BARC speeders

Felucia Aayla Secura, Bly, 327th trooper with Felucian Ground Beetle :wub:

Mygeeto Ki Adi Mundi, Bacara, Galactic Marine (x2) with Droid Transport Carrier sized UT-AT

Utapau Obi Wan, Cody (phase II), 212th clones and 2nd airborne clone with Varactyl (Boga)

Well maybe some could be more than 9.99, 12.99 at most I would say. They should also make something with the Separatist leaders (Wat Tambor, Shu Mai, San Hill, Poggle the Lesser, Tikkes...) maybe something on Geonosis.

Ryloth should also have more official sets like "Proton Cannon" with a Tactical Droid and 2 BDs or "Twi'lek freedom fighters" with 3 Twi'leks, Mace Windu and a Blurgg. In the Original Trilogy, I want nothing more than a Wampa, more Ewoks, Rancors and an improved Mos Eisley Cantina with Bith, Duros, Ithorian ect...

:oh: OH YEAH! I forgot about the jet troopers! A jet trooper BP has to happen! :cry_happy:
I too would like a clone wars version of the Republic Cruiser. It would have Aayla Secura, Bly, Anakin, Ahsoka, Rex, two clone pilots, and two clones.
I definately think Jet troopers should be in a set. But what else? A turret or seesaw like in the Corporate Alliance droid Set?

I happen to like Tactical droids. But Droid Commandoes are awesome. If they made a BP with Commandoes, Retail Droids and Crab Droids, OMG I would buy 50 million of it.

I heard about that Order 66 sets. That would be TOTALLY AWESOME. They could be like this:

Cato Neimoidia Plo Koon :grin: , ARC Pilot (2) with an ARk and Plo's Starfighter

Kashyyyk Yoda, Gree, Kashyyk Trooper, Wookiee Warrior with awesome wood platform (not real wood)

Kashyyyk 2 Luminara Undulli, Kashyyyk Trooper, 41st trooper (x2) with small wookiee thingy

Saleuciami Stass Allie, Neyo, 91st trooper with 2-3 BARC speeders

Felucia Aayla Secura, Bly, 327th trooper with Felucian Ground Beetle :wub:

Mygeeto Ki Adi Mundi, Bacara, Galactic Marine (x2) with Droid Transport Carrier sized UT-AT

Utapau Obi Wan, Cody (phase II), 212th clones and 2nd airborne clone with Varactyl (Boga)

Well maybe some could be more than 9.99, 12.99 at most I would say. They should also make something with the Separatist leaders (Wat Tambor, Shu Mai, San Hill, Poggle the Lesser, Tikkes...) maybe something on Geonosis.

Ryloth should also have more official sets like "Proton Cannon" with a Tactical Droid and 2 BDs or "Twi'lek freedom fighters" with 3 Twi'leks, Mace Windu and a Blurgg. In the Original Trilogy, I want nothing more than a Wampa, more Ewoks, Rancors and an improved Mos Eisley Cantina with Bith, Duros, Ithorian ect...

We need all of these sets done!

Plus An Acclamator-Class Star Destroyer/frigate

A Clone Recon Trooper

A Heavy Trooper

A real flesh Dooku

This kind of set

Edited by CloneCommanderDelta7