darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

You're right, get Bly, paint Rex. makes sense, though the little traingular shapes on Rex's helmet will be real hard to sharpie. here's a Republic Gunship, but in the scale I dub appropriate, not the huge-mungo one lego is giving us . . . . note: i don't know what plasma means but it sounds cool so voila ;)

Republic Gunship - 491 pieces - $ 49.99

The Republic Gunship LAAT flies low over the Clone Wars battlefield and unleashes its fearsome plasma bombs, then lands hovering so it can let the Jedi off on an important mission. With its bombs, front laser guns and large thrusters, this machine is something to be feared by the Separatists! Gunship measures 8 inches long!

Includes 2 Clone Pilots, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Asajj Ventress, Plo Koon, Commander Rex, command station, speeder bike and 2 cockpits.

The speeder bike would have to be a tiny bit smaller too, but other than that it seems perfect to me. And a larger Republic Attack Shuttle? anyways here:

Republic Attack Shuttle - 834 pieces - $ 79.99

The Republic Attack Shuttle is a beast, with 8 automatically dropping bombs, 12 flick-fire missiles that fire with a push of a button, a troop bay that seats 10, a cockpit that seats two, opening chin hatch with acess to troop bay, being 16 inches long and a wingspan of over 17, this heavy-duty pack of firepower means double trouble for the Separatists!

Includes Mace Windu, Aayla Secura, 2 Clone Pilots, 4 battle droids and 2 super battle droids.

He knows that they both already exist, he was saying a smaller gunship and a larger attack shuttle. I personally would love a Carbon Freezing Chamber, Escape Pod, and Cad Bane's Arrival.

Edited by The Nightwing Reborn

For Cad Bane's arrival, a plausible way I see TLC doing it, would be to include a Coruscant Taxi, small landing platform, Cad Bane, Aurra Sing, two assassin droids, and two clone senate guard minifigs.

I know, I did mean to repeat what lego made . . . . only on a smaller scale.

A Cad Bane's Arrival really would be awesome. i wonder if lego would actually go to the trouble of making a new mold with holes in his head for his breathing apparatus?

I know, I did mean to repeat what lego made . . . . only on a smaller scale.

A Cad Bane's Arrival really would be awesome. i wonder if lego would actually go to the trouble of making a new mold with holes in his head for his breathing apparatus?

A Cad Bane minifig would be so awesome and with his popularity rising we might just see him in one of next years sets. I think for his breathing apparatus they would make one of those molds that you put on the minifig neck before the head. So like a oxygen tank but with tubes going up to his face.

Why not i mean we have seen more than one of a couple of things, ISD, V19, MF, Slave 1 just for starters.

Here's my wishlist.

CR-20

Republic Attack Boat

SPHA-T

AT-XT

Acclamator Assualt Ship

UT-AT

Republic Troop Transport

ARC Special Gunship

Battle Packs:

Clone Space Troopers

All of the unique units from Battlefront II in Phase 1

All of these sets should have phase I troopers, also a re-release of the Episode III sets for Phase I troops.

Besides new Alien head mold sets Mos Espa Pod Race, Outlander Club, Cantina, Geonosian Coliseum like Bith, Cad Bane, Robonino, Aqualish and Kerkoidian, I mostly want a HIGH JEDI COUNCIL ROOM!

Including

Yoda

Plo Koon

Obi-Wan

Shaak Ti

Kit Fisto

Mace Windu

Ki-Adi Mundi

Saesee Tiin

Agen Kolar

Coleman Kcaj

Anakin Skyalker

Or Coleman Trebor, Oppo Rancisis, Yaddle or Yarael Poof

I've seen enough movie/CW sets and reduxes - what I want is Outbound Flight sets! Imagine! Vagaari ships, Dreadnoughts [not to mention a modular Outbound Flight frame to house them on]. Which would of course lead into Heir to the Empire sets!

"I sense something. A presence I haven't felt since... (turns, walks away)"

I am almost sure we will get a EUR100 Tatooine playset next year, a EUR150 Cloud City playset next year or 2011 and a new ANH X-Wing in 2011.

:classic:

Edited by Zzz

"I sense something. A presence I haven't felt since... (turns, walks away)"

I am almost sure we will get a 100

Edited by Roncanator

next year is 2010 :tongue:! I think we probably will see a cloud city playset because of the anniversary but a tatooine playset im not too sure. I would love it but just its the ESB anniversary and they should recognise that a lot in their sets.

Oops, you are so right! But we have a bet now, I say Tatooine 2010! :classic:

next year is 2010 :tongue:! I think we probably will see a cloud city playset because of the anniversary but a tatooine playset im not too sure. I would love it but just its the ESB anniversary and they should recognise that a lot in their sets.

I was looking at the new clone wars season 2 trailer on starwars.com and i think we will probably see a ki adi mundi clone wars minifig. He seems to have quite a role in an episode which will be cool so we would get a clone wars minifig of him which would be cool but you anti clone wars people it would be annoying. I think we will get a new ahsoka minifig because of her new commander outfit which I think will look a lot better than her first season outfit. I think we will also see a cad bane because he seems to play a nig role in the first few episodes which is cool cause I loved having him in the last episode of the season.

We also have a chance of seeing Geonosians, possible Gree and Luminara, and hopefully Aayla and Bly. Cad Bane is pretty likely, I mean, we got Turk Falso and Hando Ohnako, which were pretty insignificant, considering one dies in that Episode. We could also be seeing Aurra Sing, the new Zabrak bounty hunter, the fish guy, and Obi-wans new love intrest.

I just edited a picture! :tongue:

That would be a funny looking minifig, I'd rather have Aurra! :thumbup:

Something based on "Senate Hostage Crisis" would be cool, I like the idea.

That might get us some nice mingfigs:

-Senate Commandos (well, they exist but....)

-Commando Battle Droids

-Cad Bane and the rest of the bounty hunters

-IG-86 droids (would probably the same generic "Assassin droids")

A great idea i have been thinking about are $20 USD battlepacks. I know that it's argumentable if TLG has already done that with 7670, 7748, and 7749, but I want ones with twice as many minifigs as the previous battlepacks and maybe more vehicles. These are my ideas.

Ep. III Clone Deluxe Battlepack: AT-RT, Gunner Turret (AT-RT driver, Kashyyyk Trooper x3, 41st phase II trooper x2, 41st Heavy trooper)

Ep. III Droid Deluxe Battlepack: CIS Troop Carrier, Crab Droid, Droideka x2 (Battle Droid x4, Battle Droid Commander, SBD x4)

I have also been toying with the idea of TLG releasing a few exclusive sets, based off of the award winning Battle Front II video game.

$10 USD BF II Clone Battlepack: AT-RT, 1/2 Med Droid (Clone Commander, Clone Jet Trooper, Clone Pilot, Clone Heavy Trooper)

$10 USD BF II Droid Battlepack: Vulture Droid, other 1/2 Med Droid (Droideka, Battle Droid x2, Magna Guard, SBD x2)

$10 USD BF II Rebel Battlepack: Gunner Turret, 1/2 Ammo Droid (Rebel Marksman, Rebel Soldier, Rebel Pilot, Rebel Vanguard)

$10 USD BF II Imperial Battlepack: Speeder Bike x2, other 1/2 Ammo Droid (Stormtrooper, Shock trooper, Imperial Engineer, Darktrooper)

Some Galactic Marines, Droidekas that roll up and are in one or two pieces.

Sets

2 Utapau Airbourne Paratroopers and 2 Heavy Troopers and Commander Bly (*start adding commander figures possibly) v.s.

3 random jedi (different robes) and Aayla Secura, or Ki-Adi-Mundi. One less figure because there are 3 different figures but in the clone battle pack there are generics.

I would like to see a bigger variety of Jedi, both named and unnamed ones. As many people have said, I would love to see a Geonosis Arena. Also, I would like to see a type of "special series" where they only do sets from the second half of the Clone Wars during Episode III. Not animated, but just the regular style. It would be nice to have Phase II clones again, and this time with more unit (the color of the clones compared to where they are) variety and accuracy. This would naturally allow for commanders and more Jedi.

There should be sets that you buy seperately and join together. So the large set could be the balcony with Poggle, Dooku and the other guys with two blue SBDs, and the other four or so should include the Jedi and some emenies like red Battle Droids, Geonosians and the creatures. In total you would have ten Jedi, and sixteen Droids and Geonosians and the three creatures with half the arena. Then you buy 'em all again to make the full arena.

Basically, like Jabba's Palace. :tongue:

Greetings,

JD