darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

.....with perhaps a Jedi Temple exclusive to commemorate the 10th anniversary of ROTS.

Which will include younglings hopefully! =p

Which will include younglings hopefully! =p

My idea is a set roughly the same size as the Ewok Village, with a closed back so it is a full building. There could be three floors, all accessible by removing the roof, top floor, and second floor. There could also be hinges on one side of the building to allow for it to be opened like a dollhouse.

Top floor: Council Chambers

Second floor: Youngling training room, Meditation room, and Archives, with a gold bust of Dooku.

Main floor: Entrance area, two or three smaller rooms.

Figs: Yoda, ROTS Anakin, 501st Troopers x4, two Younglings (one male, one female), Cin Drallig, Shaak Ti, Plo Koon, Jocasta Nu, ROTS Obi-Wan, Yarael Poof, Oppo Rancisis, perhaps Yaddle, Mace Windu.

My predictions for next year:

January 2014: 2 battle packs probably one from classic and one from prequel £11.99 each

£19.99 Obi Wan's Jedi Starfighter (ep2) includes obi wan ep2 with head set and cape also includes hood, R4P17 and lamasu. Starfighter is similar design to ucs but minfigure scale.

£24.99 Rescuing the chancellor includes Anakin (ep 3 variant but without the dark circles around the eyes),Obi wan (ep 3 variant with printed legs similar to cw 2013 version) and a cape, Count Dooku with an angry expression and a shocked expression and the chancellor with a smiling face and a sombre face in black robe seen in ep 3. Set includes chair in front of window piece for palpatine to sit captive, a platform with hand rails and with a door and back walls at the top and some stairs on each side. Play features include flipping function to flip Anakin and Dooku off the platform and a collapsing platform piece function for when count Dooku tries to crush obi wan with the platform.

Mandalore showdown (clone wars) £39.99 includes: Darth Maul cw (Mandalore arc version),Darth Sidious cw, savage with robotic arm and pre vizsla Set consists of sidious eta class shuttle. Includes opening back with a ramp that leads inside to a passenger area and it has a cockpit for a pilot to sit at.

Imperial shuttle £49.99 includes Emperor palpatine (updated in tan), Darth Vader updated with leg printing, Luke skywalker (ewok village)2 emperor's royal guards updated?. Set includes shuttle with boarding ramp under the nose for passengers to get into the ship which leads into the cockpit/passenger seating. the shuttle has turbo lasers and a hidden flick fire mechanism.

Lego exclusive: General grievous bike chase £29.99 : Includes obi wan (same as rescuing chancellor but also includes hood as well as hair, Commander Cody (ep 3), General grievous (ep 3 updated cw design with two toned cape) and one 212th trooper (ep 3) Includes new printed updated boga with detail, a new grievous wheel bike with detail.

Exclusive 2: Yoda's hut training on dagobah £39.99 Includes Luke skywalker (training variant with printed legs ep5), Yoda (slightly aged prequel variant with different robe design), Artoo deetoo, Ben Kenobi ghost and Darth Vader. Set includes Luke's X wing Starfighter with bits of swamp stuck to it and yoda's hut basically a remake of the original set but updated with new building techniques.

Summer 2014: I'd imagine we might get something based on that teenager show rebels :sick: apart from that here are some ideas

£149.99 Cloud city! Remake of original set with a more circular and updated look to it. Includes: Lando calrisian (updated ep 5 2012 face), Boba Fett (slightly different to 2012), Luke skywalker (besbin duel printed legs), Darth Vader (blue and red buttons rather than green and leg printing), Han solo (2010 empire version) han solo in carbonite, Leia (besbin), Chewbacca (with c3po on his back), Lobot,a besbin guard and 2 storm troopers. Includes large cloud city layout redesigned from original version rooms included: meeting room, carbonite chamber, Landing platform, catwalk for duel, hallway with falling back window for duel and the mining place. The set would have to be curved and multi levelled.

Yoda vs. sidious £59.99 (ep3) includes Yoda (2013), sidious(redesigned brown robe ep 3 with tan face like shuttle),bail organa, 2 shock troopers and mas ameda. Set consists of place where palpatine and yoda duel with 2 senate pods in the arena a rising podium and palpatine's temporary office underneath with a desk ,chair and a bay window and opening sliding doors for yoda to enter through also includes bail's speeder.

Jango fett's slave 1 £49.99 updated from original. Includes: Jango Fett (2013), Boba (2013), obi wan (2013 with cape and hood)and a kaminoan. set includes spacious raised landing platform with pylons and space to land fett's ship and space for obi wan to battle Jango ship is similar to boba's redesign slave 1 but with new details and blue colours.

That's all I can think of right now :tongue:

I like all your ideas, legofreak86. The only thing I'd change is in the Wheelbike set, have San Hill and Wat Tambor rather than the Clones.

I like all your ideas, legofreak86. The only thing I'd change is in the Wheelbike set, have San Hill and Wat Tambor rather than the Clones.

NEIN don't replace the clones add in an extra fig without replacing any others

I wouldn't be surprised to see a few Revenge of the Sith sets as well, since the 3D releases of AOTC and ROTS were originally scheduled for release within about 2 weeks of each other. Lego probably had some ROTS sets well into development when word came down from Lucasfilm that the re-releases wouldn't be happening.

Edited by The_Chosen_1

I would like to see a Darth Angral or a Darth Adraas mini-figure. Not sure what sets you could complement them with, but TOR universe is quite extensive. Maybe a Harrower Class Dreadnaught, or even the Jedi Temple when the Adrass, Angral, and Malgus invade Coruscant and destroy it.

Completely Second the Harrower class Dreadnought. Hopefully including a small Sith fighter mini build in the hanger between the split prow. Darth Vindican (probably labeled as Sith Master) and a few other cool minifigs ( maybe Eleena Daru and a sith trooper or 2) Hopefully it could be a bigger set to allow nice fighter size and a decent minifig count. The dream would be the same piece count as UCS ship but we'd likely get something more llike the Imperial Or Republic Star Destroyers

Other than that I'd REALLY love another few Old Republic builds. A moderate sized D5-Mantis with Shea Vizla (again labeled simply as Mandolorian Bounty Hunter)

Though I dought we'd get more than 1-2 TOR sets per year, and who knows how long the game will remain popular enough to keep warranting sets.

Especially with Star Wars:Rebels coming next year

I hope Disney's influence already begins next year and they are getting rid of those terrible box designs first. Seriously, when I buy an OT vehicle, I don't want to have a Darth Maul or Clone Trooper or whatever on the box. I would give a lot to see an updated return on the comic minifigure logo, can't be that difficult to make that for 6 different episodes + CW. Just take a look at the cool Super Heroes box arts, those are very often individual and represent the actual set line (eg. Arctic Batman, Iron Man, Avengers, X-Men etc.)

I hope Disney's influence already begins next year and they are getting rid of those terrible box designs first. Seriously, when I buy an OT vehicle, I don't want to have a Darth Maul or Clone Trooper or whatever on the box. I would give a lot to see an updated return on the comic minifigure logo, can't be that difficult to make that for 6 different episodes + CW. Just take a look at the cool Super Heroes box arts, those are very often individual and represent the actual set line (eg. Arctic Batman, Iron Man, Avengers, X-Men etc.)

I agree with that as well. I really like the old design where they used the O/T mini-figures like in one of the Star Wars posters. I thought that looked really cool. Since the summer line only has 1 O/T set, I am hoping to see an increase in O/T sets for the winter line. I wouldnt mind seeing a couple of Sith SWTOR sets either. With Comic Con, and Celebration right around the corner hopefully we might get a tidbit abpout the winter line. Although like BrickDoctor said, July is a bit early for any winter sets to be revealed. Time will tell. Edited by ISDIronClaw

Next year I see them doing some season 5 CW sets and one of the sets I'm hoping for is the Republic Police Gunship seen in the episode "To Catch A Jedi" make it $50-60 set with a Phase 2 Pilot, a Phase 2 Commander Wolffe, Plo Koon, and maybe one or two Phase 2 Coruscant Gaurdsmen.

I really doubt we'll see any more CW sets at all. We only got one this summer. And there is so much more that is happening in the world of Star Wars these days that LEGO can't be spending too much time on sets based on an essentially finished show. They are likely starting to direct their efforts towards the Yoda Chronicles, the PT re-releases, which, while not happening, probably had plenty of sets already in the works. Plus there is the new Rebels series, which will likely take up a bunch of next year's sets. And then when Episode 7 hits, it will take priority over all other sets, or at least it should.

CW may get one or two more sets if we're lucky, but I have a feeling that our days of googly eyed cartoon figs are done.

Very cool list, Legofreak. I would love to see a new Cloud City (missed the first one in my Dark Ages).

I really like your shuttle idea, too. I don't have one of those in my collection (again, Dark Ages and I didn't really want the UCS one).

I'd also like to see a Twin-pod cloud car and an Ion Cannon set. I'm a big ESB fan. :sweet:

I really doubt we'll see any more CW sets at all. We only got one this summer. And there is so much more that is happening in the world of Star Wars these days that LEGO can't be spending too much time on sets based on an essentially finished show. They are likely starting to direct their efforts towards the Yoda Chronicles, the PT re-releases, which, while not happening, probably had plenty of sets already in the works. Plus there is the new Rebels series, which will likely take up a bunch of next year's sets. And then when Episode 7 hits, it will take priority over all other sets, or at least it should.

CW may get one or two more sets if we're lucky, but I have a feeling that our days of googly eyed cartoon figs are done.

I disagree just due to the fact that there is still a lot of material to cover from the CW. I believe 2014 will be the last year that we get more than 1 or 2 CW sets as I've expressed through my predictions of sets on the previous page. As for the Yoda Chronicles, it's not even an actual show rather than a 3 part speacial so I wouldn't expect much material from that. Concerning Star Wars Rebels, the show won't begin until the fall of 2014 so I wouldn't expect lego to release more than one set related to a show that's not even out yet.

No one knows though, all we know is that lego plans all of their sets 2 years in advance so we'll mostly likely be getting EP3 sets for sure, but the rest is just something we'll have to wait for.

NEIN don't replace the clones add in an extra fig without replacing any others

Yeah I agree with that! Wat tambor Lego figure? Could happen as we got poggle this year.

Well there's scenes that are yet to made/remade by Lego e.g. The tusken raider camp

Good point. Usually I would say that's a bit dark for Lego but then the lord of the rings sets undermine anyone who says that. I have to say a tusken raider one would be good I wonder if they'd do a new mold for the beasts that the tuskens keep. I don't imagine his mother would be included certainly not scarred anyway..

I disagree just due to the fact that there is still a lot of material to cover from the CW. I believe 2014 will be the last year that we get more than 1 or 2 CW sets as I've expressed through my predictions of sets on the previous page. As for the Yoda Chronicles, it's not even an actual show rather than a 3 part speacial so I wouldn't expect much material from that. Concerning Star Wars Rebels, the show won't begin until the fall of 2014 so I wouldn't expect lego to release more than one set related to a show that's not even out yet.

No one knows though, all we know is that lego plans all of their sets 2 years in advance so we'll mostly likely be getting EP3 sets for sure, but the rest is just something we'll have to wait for.

I agree I want a cw sidious damn it! I'd like to see Maul cw Mandalore version, pre vizsla cw s4 onwards and maybe even bo katan as she was pretty good in those episodes! An updated Hondo would be good! Who doesn't like Hondo? I WANT THEIR TONGUES!!! :laugh: They could add leg printing as he wears a long coat!

Very cool list, Legofreak. I would love to see a new Cloud City (missed the first one in my Dark Ages).

I really like your shuttle idea, too. I don't have one of those in my collection (again, Dark Ages and I didn't really want the UCS one).

I'd also like to see a Twin-pod cloud car and an Ion Cannon set. I'm a big ESB fan.

I never picked up either shuttle nor cloud city either! That is why I suggested them. The shuttle could do with a system version anyway. Tell you what I'd like to see a £40-£60 set of the final duel between Vader, luke and palpatine because even the death star (I don't have that wish I did) one was a bit too small. With a £60 set they could really do that scene justice of course with collapsing platforms and a catapult to launch Vader down the stairs after Luke kicks him :grin: Edited by legofreak86

They did do the Tusken set back in 2002, so I wouldn't put it past LEGO to make it, and with Shmi. I mean, they made a burnt Anakin in Palpatine's Shuttle, and Gunray was in the recent Interceptor set only because he got killed on Mustafar.

Some more ideas:

The Final Duel £40-£70: Includes: Luke (ewok village), Darth Vader (updated), palpatine (updated in tan),4 royal guards. Set consists of palpatine's spacious throne room. Includes opening sliding doors where the royal guards are stationed with the large column above it. There is a walkway to stairs which has a flip function to launch palpatine off the side and into the "reactor" or the edge of the table depending on your level of imagination. Double stair case(two black stair pieces) and a large platform with the correct details and a large detailed window piece like in the movie and the spin round chair. There are also catwalks on either side and one of them has a collapsing feature to knock Luke down under the stairs.

At the top of the stairs there is a panel that flips up to launch Darth Vader down the stairs to recreate the moment when Luke kicks him down the staircase.

Anakin vs. Obi wan ultimate duel £100- £150. There have been previous variations of this duel but none have managed to create it that faithfully. Includes: Obi wan Kenobi (rots with leg printing hood and cape and hair included also),Anakin skywalker (rots 2012 variation hood and hair and cape included). Padme Amidala (rots duel scene),C3PO ,Wat-tambor, 2x nemoidian guard, 2x security battle droids. Set consists of Padme's shuttle (as seen in rots) with opening flap which turns into a boarding ramp. Inside the ship there is a corridor area and a closet for obi wan to hide in. There is also a cockpit with controls and spinning chairs for 3PO and padme. The large part of the set consists of the landing platform where the fight begins with space for shuttle and fighting. The platform leads into the large building complex with a long catwalk into the building inside there are corridors with breaking tiles and the command centre is a large room with two big hologram tables and controls around and a feature to send obi and Anakin flying to opposite sides of the room. There is also the conference chamber which is fairly simple which leads out onto the lava vane which has a breaking/collapsing feature. As one of the most visually spectacular and iconic sequences of the star wars saga this would be a must own set and sell many copies.

They did do the Tusken set back in 2002, so I wouldn't put it past LEGO to make it, and with Shmi. I mean, they made a burnt Anakin in Palpatine's Shuttle, and Gunray was in the recent Interceptor set only because he got killed on Mustafar.

Good point! Speaking of mustafar look at my next post :grin: Aww now I wish the sets I said were a reality :sceptic: Edited by legofreak86

I wonder if more EPII sets will be released... :classic:

Hope so! I still want the reek,nexu and acklay and maybe an update of the chase from the start of ep 2.....

Even more ideas:

Coruscant chase £34.99 includes Anakin (ep 2), Obi wan (ep2),padme (ep 2),Zam and captain typho. The set consists of padme's apartment similar size to what was done with the Malibu mansion iron man 3 set with padme's bedroom with a breakaway window for when Kenobi dives through it! A probe droid, Anakin's speeder updated with smooth tiles and printed/stickered bits to make it look even more accurate and zam's ship updated.

Battle over coruscant £59.99 includes Anakin (ep3 with headset and a grimace but no dark circles around eyes and a smile on the other side of head),obi wan Kenobi (ep3 same as other ep3 sets I've proposed with a similar design to the cw one with the brown tunic underneath the robe showing at the neck and printed dark orange legs with tan printing for robes similar to design used in cw 2013 variant with headset), artoo deetoo and r4p17 and two buzz droids. Included in set: Obi Wan's red eta class interceptor, Anakin's yellow eta class interceptor both updated with similar design to the Anakin one from 2012 one vulture droid (updated) and one tri fighter (updated).

I'd say invisible hand but after the criminally under scaled malevolence last year I feel there may be no hope for an invisible hand set.

A droid control center from EPI, featuring the scene were Qui Gon is cutting through the blastdoors. I would be nice to get some features on both sides of the door. The area with Nute Gunray and Rune Haako with some controls and other stuff, and on the other side, Qui Gon and Obi One with some B1 Security Battledroids and update Droideka. :laugh:

A droid control center from EPI, featuring the scene were Qui Gon is cutting through the blastdoors. I would be nice to get some features on both sides of the door. The area with Nute Gunray and Rune Haako with some controls and other stuff, and on the other side, Qui Gon and Obi One with some B1 Security Battledroids and update Droideka. :laugh:

Like it that was quite a good sequence of the movie! The droideka has been updated so many times that there is no definitive version.

Here are more of some of my ideas:

Set name:tatoonie town

Minifigures: watto,greedo,han,luke,sandtroopersx2,local residentsx5,young anakin.

Description: wattos junk yard with half completed podracer ,canteen with tables and bar stand,

lukes landspeeder,and two of the giant beasts

that sandtroopers ride.

The point of this set is too show tatooine over time in different places.

Set name: The void escape

Minifigures: Colonal gascon, pit droid,r2-d2,c-

4,d7, gregor (with additional black hairpiece)

battle droids x2 super battle droids x2

Description: republic attack shuttle, three cans of

rydonium.

Edited by Tariq j

Here are more of some of my ideas:

Set name:tatoonie town

Minifigures: watto,greedo,han,luke,sandtroopersx2,local residentsx5,young anakin.

Description: wattos junk yard with half completed podracer ,canteen with tables and bar stand,

lukes landspeeder,and two of the giant beasts

that sandtroopers ride.

The point of this set is too show tatooine over time in different places.

Set name: The void escape

Minifigures: Colonal gascon, pit droid,r2-d2,c-

4,d7, gregor (with additional black hairpiece)

battle droids x2 super battle droids x2

Description: republic attack shuttle, three cans of

rydonium.

I agree with your Tatooine set, but dear god, not a set from what was perhaps the worst story arc of all of Star Wars: The Clone Wars

EDIT: Oh geez I wish I read the whole thing when I saw that you mentioned Gregor being included. If so, it can't be that bad.

Edited by Darth Nader

I agree with your Tatooine set, but dear god, not a set from what was perhaps the worst story arc of all of Star Wars: The Clone Wars

EDIT: Oh geez I wish I read the whole thing when I saw that you mentioned Gregor being included. If so, it can't be that bad.

Gregor would definately lighten up a set like that!

Here's another I've though of:

Set name: Duel on the Jedi temple

Movie: TCW (TV series)

Minifigures: Anakin skywalker, Bariss offee (with assaj ventress lightsabers), two temple guards.

Price: £24.99

Description: this set will have a corner or corridor of the Jedi temple with various catapults to flick minifigures in

the air.

This set is based on the scene in which anakin has a short duel with bariss for framing ahsoka for murder.

Edited by Tariq j