darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

To be honest though I think people want to see cloud city or mos eisley cantina more than they do a Jedi temple. I also think that lego will make a cloud city next year as it has been quite awhile since the last one, and it is long overdue.

P.S every so often Lego will listen to there fans. :wink:

Hear, hear! :laugh:

A temple would be nice but prioritywise, i beg that TLG comes to the same conclusion as you...

Agreed. I would rather have Cloud City or the Cantina (think of all the minifigures that could be included in the later!).

However, I think that folks who grew up with the PT would rather have the Jedi Temple. It seems the sets LEGO fans really want made depends on your generation.

Agreed. I would rather have Cloud City or the Cantina (think of all the minifigures that could be included in the later!).

However, I think that folks who grew up with the PT would rather have the Jedi Temple. It seems the sets LEGO fans really want made depends on your generation.

I too would rather have a Cloud City and or a Mos Eisley Cantina, but I grew up with the PT. It's a good thing that now lego releases 2 large sets, every summer wave to balance out PT/CW and the OT. As for a iconic places/ships we should get either as the large summer sets or Lego Excluives, there are awhole bunch...

-Jedi Temple(Hopefully a Death Star Size Lego Exclusive)

-Cloud City(Would be nice to get it as a Death Star Size Lego Exclusive, but I would also take one broken up like Jabba's Palace)

-Mos Eisley Cantina(I think this one should be exactly like Jabba's Palace, nice size building, but a lot of Minifigs)

-Geonosian Arena(A 250-300$ lego Exclusive would be nice, similar to the size the Ewok Village will be)

-Theed Palace(I would probaly go for a Large Summer Set similar to Jabba's Palace)

-Jabba's Sail Barge(Would be a great set as a large Lego Exclusive, it would really give lego the opportunity to get it right)

-Banking Clan Frigate(Lego Exclusive, similar to the 2009 Tantive IV set)

-AT-AT(Would like to see a UCS model someday, but I don't think an AT-AT as a large summer set would be bad either)

-Republic S-PHAT(A Lego Exclusive similar to the AT-OT and Dropship set would be nice)

-Kamino(A lego Exclsuive would be nice, but it's an unlikely set at this point in time)

-Mustafar(A large summer Set I think would be good, some sort of base, but a lot of minifigs)

-The Invisible Hand(Would be a cool Lego Exclsuive Set, but I would also take a Large Summer Set)

And there are a lot more, because I didn't get into Cw sets, Thanks For Reading!

I've heard that a large sandcrawler set is coming out next year so that'll be nice to finally see? Any ewok village images yet?

Wrong thread this is for suggesting sets nothing about new confirmed sets

Hopefully, they'll do a Rebels vs Stormtroopers Tantive IV Battle Pack next year.

Instead of a whole Jedi Temple, I would like just the council room, because that's the most important part. They could incude 3-5 coucil members who we haven't seen, such as Yaddle, a non-CW Aayla, a new non-CW Windu, etc.

Instead of a whole Jedi Temple, I would like just the council room, because that's the most important part. They could incude 3-5 coucil members who we haven't seen, such as Yaddle, a non-CW Aayla, a new non-CW Windu, etc.

We already got a non-CW Mace Windu in Palpatine's Arrest and the AT-TE. :tongue:

I've heard that a large sandcrawler set is coming out next year so that'll be nice to finally see? Any ewok village images yet?

Where did you hear this about the sandcrawler ?

Aayla isn't even member of the Jedi Council, but more importantly, we'll never see just a jedi council set, due to the fact that it's basically all minifigs and a room with some chairs in it. The Ewok Villiage has given me jope though, that someday we could see a Jedi Temple similar to it someday.

Were did you obtain this information? And do you know if it a UCS set or a remake of the old one?

Doubt it was anything more than a rumor. Probably based on that Cuusoo thing that has yet to be judged.

Aayla isn't even member of the Jedi Council, but more importantly, we'll never see just a jedi council set, due to the fact that it's basically all minifigs and a room with some chairs in it. The Ewok Villiage has given me jope though, that someday we could see a Jedi Temple similar to it someday.

I too hope they will make it. It could include a youngling training room, the archives, the council and something else. All the council members (other than Yarael Poof, he died before Ep. 2), a few younglings and clones (for Order 66).

Edited by Gremer

An idea: something like the collectible minifig series only starwars but due to issues with hasbro include like a buildable stand or a small background feature, etc. each series could contain 16 different figures ranging from regular frontline troops e.g. Stormtroopers to rare Jedi/Sith, etc. I think that also some regular figures could get new colour schemes e.g. B1 battle droid in green, or a B2 super battle droid in red, etc.

Another idea: a set of every starwars fig ever made along with a giant buildable display shelf type thing

What do you guys think?

I was thinking a small buildable model plus a fig. For Coruscant they could have a mini Jedi Temple and a Council member.

Edited by Gremer

An idea: something like the collectible minifig series only starwars but due to issues with hasbro include like a buildable stand or a small background feature, etc. each series could contain 16 different figures ranging from regular frontline troops e.g. Stormtroopers to rare Jedi/Sith, etc. I think that also some regular figures could get new colour schemes e.g. B1 battle droid in green, or a B2 super battle droid in red, etc.

Another idea: a set of every starwars fig ever made along with a giant buildable display shelf type thing

What do you guys think?

While a collectible minifigure series sounds nice, I wouldn't want to see the slots wasted on generic troops like clones and battle droids when we already have the battlepacks for that. I rather see the line fill out the gaps regarding characters that would be unlikely to ever get made in a regular set.

Like a force ghost, for instance, or older figs like jawas and treadwell droids etc.

Edited by Dragonfire

While a collectible minifigure series sounds nice, I wouldn't want to see the slots wasted on generic troops like clones and battle droids when we already have the battlepacks for that. I rather see the line fill out the gaps regarding characters that would be unlikely to ever get made in a regular set.

What would be the common figures then? Mace Windu? Darth vader?

What would be the common figures then? Mace Windu? Darth vader?

Actually, the common figures should be army builders, just like the CMF line. Rare ones could be Jedi, Sith and commanders.

Actually, the common figures should be army builders, just like the CMF line. Rare ones could be Jedi, Sith and commanders.

That's what I originally said but wesker was like "aw no you can't do that" -_-

That's what I originally said but wesker was like "aw no you can't do that" -_-

I know, I was replying to wesker and Dragonfire. However, they could have unique army builders, like Kashyyyk troopers.

I know, I was replying to wesker and Dragonfire. However, they could have unique army builders, like Kashyyyk troopers.

I would kill to have a kashyyyk trooper :( I lost mine with all but one episode 3 clone

Also there's not many unique army builders you could have unless generic troopers get new unique markings as originally suggested

We could have different legions of soldiers, like Ep. 3 327th, Shock Troopers, Naboo Palace Guard, etc. and there could be the general as a rare one.

It would be nice, but I doubt it would happen. It treads way to close to the Hasbro license.

Instead of just a figure, it would also come with a area. But yeah, It will never happen.

I wonder with the cancellation of the Clone Wars (the show), if the 2014 line will be impacted, at least the first half. I was still hoping for a few more of the remaining Delta-7B's they haven't done.