TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

He was asking about the DeLorean only... But thanks anyway!

Actually your both wrong. I was asking whether to keep the data or not for the Back to the Future Level Pack rather than worry about the Delorean and the hoverboard I'm more or less leaning towards getting rid of it because there's not much you can really do in said level pack once your done with the level pack besides collecting minkits. But it's useful information regarding those things, thanks.

I have the game for the wiiU and though im quite enjoying it, something glitches or freezes in the game nearly everytime i play, i've had to redo more than a couple levels and when i was playing the doctor who main story level, (ironically just a few minutes after the doctor talks of how crossing his own time stream could result in ripping a hole in the universe) i was playing as my doctor and went into the tardis to change into Matt Smith, the second i clicked on Matt's icon the game froze and a loud beeping noise was made, so i turned it off, again.

I guess the doctor wasn't kidding about that hole in the universe thing :sceptic:

Hasn't happened to me yet with this game, but it's happened enough times. I finished the story, so now I need to buy some more packs!

Hmm. I fully upgraded the DeLorean to the third build so I could destroy silver stuff, and the rockets are working, but they won't break the silver bricks at the beginning of the Oz level. :sceptic: Am I doing something wrong? :look:

Hallejuah raise the roof! I've finally gotten past the Simpsons level in the story mode and now on the Ninjago level! And as we speak I am trying to solve Master Chen's maze.

Hmm. I fully upgraded the DeLorean to the third build so I could destroy silver stuff, and the rockets are working, but they won't break the silver bricks at the beginning of the Oz level. :sceptic: Am I doing something wrong? :look:

Yes. You're not using the Wicked Witch. :laugh: In all seriousness, though, I don't understand why the vehicle explosives seem to have problems. I haven't needed them, but it should work better.

I'm going to go get some more packs today, as I got a pretty good amount of Christmas money. I haven't worked it all out yet, but as many level packs, new-world characters, and puzzle-solvers as possible.

I'm actually thinking of doing the Doctor Who level of Lego Dimensions as soon as I get the Doctor Who Level Pack so for the time being I'm gonna look around a couple of the adventure worlds because I haven't had the chance to do so seeing as I've been trying to progress through Story mode already.

I'm actually thinking of doing the Doctor Who level of Lego Dimensions as soon as I get the Doctor Who Level Pack

Yeah, that's the best thing to do with the level packs otherwise you can't have as much fun with the mixing-up of franchises in story mode. Also: don't forget to throw yourself off a cliff 12 times to unlock every Doctor.

Yeah, that's the best thing to do with the level packs otherwise you can't have as much fun with the mixing-up of franchises in story mode. Also: don't forget to throw yourself off a cliff 12 times to unlock every Doctor.

Yeah thanks but I think I'll regenerate in the TARDIS thanks. Either that or I fight some Cybermen whatever enemies I deal with in the Doctor Who level pack and Adventure world.

HUGE Dimensions day for me today. I bought all of the level packs (Simpsons, Portal, Doctor Who, BttF), Jurassic World, Scooby-Doo, Cragger, Zane, Wonder Woman, and Legolas. I still need Unikitty, Emmet, and Gollum, and am waiting with anticipation for Doc Brown, the Cyberman, Aquaman, Stay Puft, Venkman, and Slimer.

I've been playing the Doctor Who level, and I really enjoy the idea of switching between time periods to alter the other.

Edited by 8BrickMario

HUGE Dimensions day for me today. I bought all of the level packs (Simpsons, Portal, Doctor Who, BttF), Jurassic World, Scooby-Doo, Cragger, Zane, Wonder Woman, and Legolas. I still need Unikitty, Emmet, and Gollum, and am waiting with anticipation for Doc Brown, the Cyberman, Aquaman, Stay Puft, Venkman, and Slimer.

I've been playing the Doctor Who level, and I really enjoy the idea of switching between time periods to alter the other.

Funnily enough, I was thinking of getting Unikitty when I was playing through the Wizard of Oz adventure world. Speaking of which, I've managed to spend a lot more there than I did last time. And did some of the quests and yes I quoted the movie a few times when I was in the emerald city.

Yeah thanks but I think I'll regenerate in the TARDIS thanks. Either that or I fight some Cybermen whatever enemies I deal with in the Doctor Who level pack and Adventure world.

You still have to jump off a cliff (or any other method of death whilst on 'cycle regenerations' mode) to unlock regeneration and the Doctors.

Wow, I wish I was able to afford as much as you...

You still have to jump off a cliff (or any other method of death whilst on 'cycle regenerations' mode) to unlock regeneration and the Doctors.

I suppose. Anyways the next couple of characters besides The Doctor I'll get is probably gonna be Unikitty, since Amazon is rising the price of the Portal level pack to a ridiculous degree, I'm gonna shop for that as well, the rest like Peter Venkman, Doc Brown and the Cyberman along with The Joker and Harley Quinn I can't get just yet and have to preorder them. The Ghostbusters level pack I'll save for my birthday same goes for the Doctor Who level pack but I'm probably just gonna preorder one character for 22 January on Amazon and that'll be my lot.

I wouldn't normally be able to, either, but I got a lot of Christmas gift money, and took advantage of that.

Hi all, my son has got lego dimensions for xmas and i don't play games and was wondering if you can check what missions you have completed on the game? He was doing a mission when he had to find 9 cats which he found all of them but then the next day when he played again he started doing it again. please help lol

Is that in an adventure world? If it is you can replay them, they just don't give you the gold brick again, it happened to me when I had to find three Zygons in the Doctor Who Hub.

stephen1983, that is a mission in The LEGO Movie Adventure World and Hulk_Smash is exactly correct: can do the mission over again but will not receive another gold brick (only studs).

stephen1983, that is a mission in The LEGO Movie Adventure World and Hulk_Smash is exactly correct: can do the mission over again but will not receive another gold brick (only studs).

ok thanks a lot guys. Ill tell the boy that will keep him happy. Looks a very good game though. Plus how and where do you save your progress?

After you have done a mission and got a gold brick it auto saves, same in levels, it auto saves at certain point, but you can quit to the main menu and save your progress.

Yeah, it's sort of annoying that quests don't disappear in this game. On the world's map, the gold bricks will change to purple studs once you've completed the mission once.

Personally I say Portal, but that's because I love Portal :D

Also it gives you another level, the turret can be upgraded to fly and also blow up silver Lego, the companion cube can be upgraded to deflect lasers, and Chell has the Portal gun (the only character who has)

But Unikitty can build rainbow Lego (the only character who can) and the cloud car can be upgraded to put out fires and fly.

So the Portal pack gives you more, but it depends on what you already have and a degree of personal preference.

Personally I say Portal, but that's because I love Portal :D

Also it gives you another level, the turret can be upgraded to fly and also blow up silver Lego, the companion cube can be upgraded to deflect lasers, and Chell has the Portal gun (the only character who has)

But Unikitty can build rainbow Lego (the only character who can) and the cloud car can be upgraded to put out fires and fly.

So the Portal pack gives you more, but it depends on what you already have and a degree of personal preference.

Well I already have 17 characters in my roster and seeing as I love the Portal games I had been wanting to get Chell and her level pack for quite some time now. Unikitty on the other hand the reason I want her is because well there are sections that require her so I figure I might as well get her. Too bad there isn't an alternative character to deal with toxic hazards besides Aquaman or it could just be me again. I just find it irritating that there are some things you can't do and you need the specific character to do the job.