Sign in to follow this  
Cutcobra

Heroica RPG - Quest #128: A Study in Red Death

OoC: Once the Defender's bleeding, Germ and I will be able to tank the Leader and the Defender's free hits. At which point all we need to do is to bleed the Smokemaster, heal off his free hits, and then wait 40 or so rounds for them to all bleed out. Also to be clear, I'd like an indication if Nalguz actually joins the enemy party before the round is run.

"My "infinite wisdom" is has got us this far hasn't it?" Boris sees Nalguz's hesitation. "Nalguz, you really think they have the gold? None of their story has added up so far. If they do, we'll take it off their corpses."

Edited by Waterbrick Down

Ooc: Warkboofhine can not make "Smokemaster" "Bleed". And the "Leader" should be the first one taken out it weakens the other two "Instant Kill" skill.

QM Note: Cannot bleed? Just because he is a fiery monster doesn't mean he can't leak smoke out or something, equality for all! :poke: Actually, I forgot to also make it a humanoid. Sorry.

And does "Poison" count like "Bleeding"?

QM Note: Nope. Don't worry, though, the dog direwolf is not the only way to trigger bleeding...

Round One of the Red-y To Fight:

>Boris vs. Red Assassin Smokemaster Red Assassin Defender - Miss

Warkboofhine bites the Red Assassin Defender (Defender: 45 health-(2-2= 0 damage)= 45 health and somehow Bleeding by 1)

>Rhyszicz vs. Red Assassin Leader - Aim (Leader: 38 health-(5 damage)= 33 health)

>Germ vs. Red Assassin Leader - Hit (Leader: 33 health-(7+3= 10 damage)= 23 health and minus 1 level)

>Mhinak vs. Red Assassin Smokemaster - Damage (Mhinak: 8 health-(4 fire elemental damage)= 4 health; Smokemaster -1 ether)

>Nalguz tries to join the Red Assassins when they are not offering intership - Damage (Nalguz: 9 health-(3 damage)= 6 health)

>Na'im vs. Red Assassin Leader Red Assassin Defender - Hit (Defender: 45 health-(3+3-2= 4 damage)= 41 health)

Red Assassin Leader and Defender- Bleeding by 1 (minus 1 health)

Boris tries to crush the smokemaster but the defender steps in his way and in the confusion, he misses. Warkboofhine's bite doesn't really do much to the other dwarf but it does start a bleeding. Rhyszicz shoots an arrow at the actual assassin along with Germ, who throws a wrench at the elf's face. It's quite funny. The 'fireman' let's loose a hot fireball at Mhinak. Nalguz tries to join the Red Assassins, and the leader takes his chance to hit him in the face. Na'im also gets blocked by the defender, but atleast he actually hits her.

The Enemy:

heroicaquest128-assassinelf.jpgRed Assassin 'Leader' "What is this? How are you even landing hits on me you barbaric apes?"

*Immune to Sudden Death, Doomed, Asleep and Fast Asleep,* *Bleeding by 1*

Type: Humanoid

Level: 2

Health: 22/40

Special: Red Reaper: The Red Assassin Leader strikes all enemies with a 1/3 chance to instantly kill each one.

Drops (situational):

If killed by the Bleeding effect: Cloak of the Red Assassin (Increases chance of assassination to 1/3; suitable to Assassins), Red Elixir (Quest Item)

If killed normally: Red Elixir (Quest Item)

NOTE: The Red Assassin Leader's attacks have a 1/3 chance to instantly kill.

heroicaquest128-assassindwarf.jpgRed Assassin 'Defender'

*Immune to Earth elemental attacks, Level Decreasing and Blinded* *Bleeding by 1*

Level: 4

Health: 40/45

SP: 2

Special: You've Got Red On You: The Red Assassin Defender activates a Blood Aura that lasts for 3 rounds. The blood aura has a 1/6 chance to instantly kill anyone the Red Assassin Defender protects.

Drops: (situational):

If killed by the Bleeding effect: Red Handcannon (WP: 8; handcannon), Red Shield (SP:8; shield)

If killed normally: Slick Handcannon (WP: 4; handcannon), Bulky Shield (SP: 4; shield)

NOTE: As long as Red Assassin Leader is alive, the Defender's attacks have a 1/6 chance to instantly kill. Every time an ally is attacked, the Defender has a 1/3 chance to be targeted instead.

heroicaquest128-assassineye.jpgRed Assassin 'Smokemaster'

*Ranged and Fire elemental attacks* *Immune to Sealed and Asleep*

Type: Fiery/Humanoid

Health: 40/40

Ether: 4/5

Special I : NOW YOU SEE ME: Changes the weather to Smokey, making all Darkness and Fire elemental attacks deal an additional Blinded effect for 3 rounds. Costs 1 ether. If out of ether, restores 2 ether instead.

Special II: NOW YOU ARE ON FIRE: Deals 4 fire elemental damage to all enemies. Costs 2 ether. If out of ether, restore 5 ether instead.

Drops (situational):

If killed by the Bleeding effect: 3x Blind Bomb (Deals 5 damage and the blinded-effect to all opponents when used.), Badge of the Smokemaster (Max. Ether +5; User can spend 5 ether in each battle to make the whole party flee; suitable to classes with ether; accessory)

If killed normally: 3x Fire Bomb (Causes 5 fire-elemental damage to all enemies.), Badge of the Smokemaster (Max. Ether +5; User can spend 5 ether in each battle to make the whole party flee; suitable to classes with ether; accessory)

NOTE: As long as Red Assassin Leader is alive, the Smokemaster's attacks have a 1/6 chance to instantly kill.

Party:

15856534637_fe5336c6b9_t.jpg Boris Bruhalv (Waterbrick Down) *Party Leader*

38 year old male vampire Cleric *Immune to Stunned and Poisoned*

Level 7

Power: 10 (7 + 3)

Defense: 2 (2)

Health: 15/15 (14)

Ether: 11/11 (10)

Gold: 3

Equipment: Simple Mace (WP: 3, mace), Rusty Chainmail (SP: 2, Immune to Stunned and Poison)

Inventory: 2 Potions, 4 Remedies, Phoenix Essence, 4 Tonics, 1 Sleep Bomb, Military Grade Fire Bomb (Deals 10 Fire damage to all opponents when used), Military Grade Dirt Bomb (Deals 10 Ground damage to all opponents when used), Military Grade Holy Bomb (Deals 10 Holy damage to all opponents when used), Military Grade Lightning Bomb (Deals 10 Lightning damage to all opponents when used), Floral Bomb, Defender's Ring (Accessory, Rolls of "Heal Less" become "Heal"), 2x Bone

shadow_demon_square_picture.jpg

Name -The Demon Germ (Samurai Turtle)

??? years old ; Half Demon; Male Rogue *Immune to Darkness*

Level - 7

Power - 12

Defense - 1

Health - 8/13

Ether - 0

Gold - 81

Equipped - Sanctified Rito Gypsy Dart (WP:5, doubled against Flying enemies; throwing weapon), Shadow Cloak (SP:1, immune to Darkness; backwear, suitable for anyone)

Inventory -

- Weapons - Wrench (WP:3, decreases the target’s level by 1; throwing weapon)*THROWN*, Darker Ethereal Deck (WP:7; throwing weapon)[Holding for Lind Whisperer]

- Gear / Armor -

- Gems / Scrolls -

- Consumables - Potion (x2), Level-Up Mushroom [Loaned to Lind Whisperer], Phoenix Essence, Floral Bomb, Bone, Deadly Venom

- Tools - Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass,

- Others - Gold Ring (worth 15 gold, or can be given to someone else to make them Enamored with the giver),

- [Decamon Cards - Will-o'-Wisp (Fiery 1) ; Carrion Squirrel (Dark 1) ; Glow Worm (Luminous 1)

1cpWsov.png

Mhinak, 40 Year Old Dwarf

Level 3 Ranger

Power: 6

Health: 4/8

Gold: 10

Equipment: Wooden Hand Cannon (WP:3)

Inventory: Potion, Smoke Bomb, Emerald, Phoenix Essence, Bone

ava-nalguz.jpg

Nalguz the Infinite, 63 year old male Arachanoid Rogue. *Liquid Metal Dagger Façade: Poisoned by 1*

Level 3

Health: 6/9

Gold: 0

Equipment: Liquid Metal Dagger Façade (WP:3, Dagger)

Inventory: Liquid Metal Enchanted Whip Façade (WP:1, 1/2 chance to cause enamoured), Potion, Venom, Phoenix Essence, Floral Bomb, 2x Bone

dscn0652.jpg

Na'im Thamir (Enceladus)

2,314 year old Male Fenarian Cleric

Level 3

Health: 11/11

Max ether: 7/7

Equipment: Lucerna Beautus (WP: 3, Staff)

Inventory: Potion, Remedy, Smoke Bomb, Phoenix Essence, Bedroll, 2x Bone

heroicaquest128-dog.jpg Warkboofhine (NPC, controlled by Goliath)

Type: Beast

Level 2

Health: 7/7

Attacks from the front deal the Bleeding: 1 effect to humanoids, beasts and vermin. Warkboofhine does not cover free hits.

heroicaquest128-goblinhunter.jpgRhyszicz Daanmokaar (NPC, controlled by Waterbrick Down)

39 years old male goblin Hunter *Immune to Doomed and Sudden Death* *Favors vermin*

Level 5

Power: 10

Health: 13/13

Gold:: 47

Equipment: Handmade Bow (WP: 5), Goblin Slave Collar (Immune to Doomed and Sudden Death; suitable to former or current goblin slaves), Teaching of the Direwolf (Grants Animal Talk; does not take up an artifact slot; suitable to Rhyszicz only)

Inventory: Contract for a Disturbance in the Eubric Forest, Remedy

Edited by Cutcobra

Na'im turns to Minhak "Well this situation seems familiar master Minhak-are you always the first to get hit?" Na'im jokes

Na'im focuses on healing Minhak from the back row

OOC: dose moving between rows cost a turn-I forgot again. Well WBD it seems you got what you wanted-is my current action good or do we need to batter down the smokemaster again?

I think it is best if I go after "Smokemaster" now. (With Darker Ethereal Deck from the Back Row.)

Nalguz, I think you better start helping us for a change. I do not think they like you any ways.

OoC: No, Row changing does not count as a action.

1cpWsov.png

"Perhaps they seem to think I'm the toughest of this bunch!"

Mhinak chuckles but the chuckle fades away.

Mhinak repeats his attack

Warkboofhine attacks the Smokemaster from Front Row

OoC: Enceladus, it's Mhinak, not Minhak. :tongue:

Edited by Goliath

Nalguz grows angry at the rebuttal.

"That's how you want to do it, huh? Then try this on for size!!!"

Nalguz attacks the leader with his Enchanted Whip.

OoC: Everyone can feel free to attack whom they wish this round, though make sure your hit would not completely kill the enemy, we want them going down from the bleeding.

"Mhinak, see if you can direct the wolf at the Smokemaster, the closer these gents are to bleeding out, the better. If the beast succeeds we can sit tight and try and wait for them to bleed out." Boris sets his sights on the defender and attacks from the front row. Rhyzzicz continues his attack against the leader from the back row.

Battle Order:

Germ

Rhyszicz

Dire Wolf

Nalguz

Na'im

Mhinak

Boris

OoC: No, Row changing does not count as a action.

OOC:That's good news then

If Warkaboofhine gets damaged this round Na'im will heal him instead

OoC: Alright, I updated Warkboofhine's attack in my post before this one.

Round Two of the Red-y To Fight:

>Germ vs. Red Assassin Smokemaster - Critical Hit (Smokemaster: 40 health-(7x2+7= 21 damage)= 19 health)

>Rhyszicz vs. Red Assassin Leader - Damage (Rhyszicz: 13 health-(3/2= 1 damage)= 12 health)

Warkboofhine bites the Red Assassin Smokemaster (Red Assassin Smokemaster: 19 health-(2 damage)= 17 health and bleeding by 1)

>Nalguz vs. Red Assassin Leader Red Assassin Defender - Damage (Nalguz: 6 health-(4 damage)= 2 health)

>Na'im heals Mhinak - Heal (Mhinak: 4 health+(3+3= 6 health)= 8 health; Na'im -1 ether)

>Mhinak vs. Red Assassin Smokemaster Red Assassin Defender - Hit (Defender: 40 health-(3+3-2= 4 damage)= 36 health)

>Boris vs. Red Assassin Defender - Critical Hit (Defender: 36 health-(3x2+7= 13 damage)= 23 health)

All Assassns - Bleeding by 1 (Minus 1 health)

Red Assassin Smokemaster is below half health - (What's this? He's Bleeding by 2 now)

Germ and Warkboofhine gang up on the pyromancer, or so called 'smokemaster'. Rhyszicz is then struck by the actual assassin. Na'im heals Mhinak while one of his and Nalguz's hits are blocked by the defender, who is being struck by Boris. The Smokemaster, who is not doing so good at getting rid of the heroes, starts to bleed. Or, in his case, smoke comes leaking out and sends out less light than before.

heroicaquest128-assassineye.jpg

"I DON'T FEEL SO GOOD, MASTER."

heroicaquest128-assassinelf.jpg

"I knew they shouldn't have sent me with the interns. They have seen you fight and you are not killing them properly, you brainless fool! It's all in the training."

The Enemy:

heroicaquest128-assassinelf.jpgRed Assassin 'Leader' "What is this? How are you even landing hits on me you barbaric apes?"

*Immune to Sudden Death, Doomed, Asleep and Fast Asleep,* *Bleeding by 1*

Health: 21/40

Special: Red Reaper: The Red Assassin Leader strikes all enemies with a 1/3 chance to instantly kill each one.

Drops (situational):

If killed by the Bleeding effect: Cloak of the Red Assassin (Increases chance of assassination to 1/3; suitable to Assassins), Red Elixir (Quest Item)

*Immune to Earth elemental attacks, Level Decreasing and Blinded* *Bleeding by 1*

Health: 22/45

Special: You've Got Red On You: The Red Assassin Defender activates a Blood Aura that lasts for 3 rounds. The blood aura has a 1/6 chance to instantly kill anyone the Red Assassin Defender protects.

If killed by the Bleeding effect: Red Handcannon (WP: 8; handcannon), Red Shield (SP:8; shield)

If killed normally: Slick Handcannon (WP: 4; handcannon), Bulky Shield (SP: 4; shield)

NOTE: As long as Red Assassin Leader is alive, the Defender's attacks have a 1/6 chance to instantly kill. Every time an ally is attacked, the Defender has a 1/3 chance to be targeted instead.

*Ranged and Fire elemental attacks* *Immune to Sealed and Asleep* *Bleeding by 2*

Health: 16/40

Ether: 4/5

Special I : NOW YOU SEE ME: Changes the weather to Smokey, making all Darkness and Fire elemental attacks deal an additional Blinded effect for 3 rounds. Costs 1 ether. If out of ether, restores 2 ether instead.

Special II: NOW YOU ARE ON FIRE: Deals 4 fire elemental damage to all enemies. Costs 2 ether. If out of ether, restore 5 ether instead.

Passive Special: The Red Death: As long as the Red Assassin Smokemaster is below half health, it gains a Bleeding by 1 at the end of each round.

Drops (situational):

If killed by the Bleeding effect: 3x Blind Bomb (Deals 5 damage and the blinded-effect to all opponents when used.), Badge of the Smokemaster (Max. Ether +5; User can spend 5 ether in each battle to make the whole party flee; suitable to classes with ether; accessory)

If killed normally: 3x Fire Bomb (Causes 5 fire-elemental damage to all enemies.), Badge of the Smokemaster (Max. Ether +5; User can spend 5 ether in each battle to make the whole party flee; suitable to classes with ether; accessory)

NOTE: As long as Red Assassin Leader is alive, the Smokemaster's attacks have a 1/6 chance to instantly kill.

Party:

Level 7

Ether: 11/11 (10)

Equipment: Simple Mace (WP: 3, mace), Rusty Chainmail (SP: 2, Immune to Stunned and Poison)

Inventory: 2 Potions, 4 Remedies, Phoenix Essence, 4 Tonics, 1 Sleep Bomb, Military Grade Fire Bomb (Deals 10 Fire damage to all opponents when used), Military Grade Dirt Bomb (Deals 10 Ground damage to all opponents when used), Military Grade Holy Bomb (Deals 10 Holy damage to all opponents when used), Military Grade Lightning Bomb (Deals 10 Lightning damage to all opponents when used), Floral Bomb, Defender's Ring (Accessory, Rolls of "Heal Less" become "Heal"), 2x Bone

Level - 7

Power - 12

Defense - 1

Health - 8/13

Ether - 0

Gold - 81

Equipped - Sanctified Rito Gypsy Dart (WP:5, doubled against Flying enemies; throwing weapon), Shadow Cloak (SP:1, immune to Darkness; backwear, suitable for anyone)

Inventory -

- Weapons - Wrench (WP:3, decreases the target’s level by 1; throwing weapon)*THROWN*, Darker Ethereal Deck (WP:7; throwing weapon)[Holding for Lind Whisperer]*THROWN*

- Gear / Armor -

- Gems / Scrolls -

- Consumables - Potion (x2), Level-Up Mushroom [Loaned to Lind Whisperer], Phoenix Essence, Floral Bomb, Bone, Deadly Venom

- Others - Gold Ring (worth 15 gold, or can be given to someone else to make them Enamored with the giver),

- [Decamon Cards - Will-o'-Wisp (Fiery 1) ; Carrion Squirrel (Dark 1) ; Glow Worm (Luminous 1)

1cpWsov.png

Level 3 Ranger

Health: 8/8

ava-nalguz.jpg

Nalguz the Infinite, 63 year old male Arachanoid Rogue. *Liquid Metal Dagger Façade: Poisoned by 1*

Level 3

Health: 2/9

Inventory: Liquid Metal Enchanted Whip Façade (WP:1, 1/2 chance to cause enamoured), Potion, Venom, Phoenix Essence, Floral Bomb, 2x Bone

dscn0652.jpg

Na'im Thamir (Enceladus)

Level 3

Max ether: 6/7

heroicaquest128-dog.jpg Warkboofhine (NPC, controlled by Goliath) "Barky Bark! <How did I make him bleed more? Wow, I'm a wizard!>"

Level 2

Attacks from the front deal the Bleeding: 1 effect to humanoids, beasts and vermin. Warkboofhine does not cover free hits.

heroicaquest128-goblinhunter.jpgRhyszicz Daanmokaar (NPC, controlled by Waterbrick Down)

39 years old male goblin Hunter *Immune to Doomed and Sudden Death* *Favors vermin*

Level 5

Health: 12/13

Equipment: Handmade Bow (WP: 5), Goblin Slave Collar (Immune to Doomed and Sudden Death; suitable to former or current goblin slaves), Teaching of the Direwolf (Grants Animal Talk; does not take up an artifact slot; suitable to Rhyszicz only)

Rolls His eyes at the "Red Leaders" arrogance. Maybe I am just better at this than you are, loser.

If I get luck. I might almost, be able to take out the "Red Defender" (with the "Sanctified Rito Gypsy Dart" from the Back Row.)

OoC: If I get a "Shield" roll we could just wait him out for like two rounds. If my math is right.

"Barky Bark! <How did I make him bleed more? Wow, I'm a wizard!>"
Maybe you just bite him harder.

Na'im, maybe you should heal the "Spider" over their. (I guess Boris could do it too.)

Na'im only laughs at the leaders discomfort "You poor thing. A bit new to babysittnig are you? Petrhaps it would be a better idea not to bring along novices on a critical mission."

Na'im nods briefly at Germs suggestion "Well hold master Nalguz-this won't hurt a bit!" Na'im heals Nalguz from the back row

Na'im rolls his eyes at the dogs excited barking and gives Warkaboohine a strange look

Rhyszicz fires again from the back row at the leader. "Mhinak, you and the Hound stick to the Smokemaster, Nalguz go for the Defender." Boris focused on healing Germ from the back row.

Battle Order:

Rhyszicz

Dire-Wolf

Mhinak

Na'im

Nalguz

Boris

Germ

1cpWsov.png

"On it!"

Mhinak attacks the Smokemaster with Wooden Hand Cannon from Back Row

Warkboofhine attacks the Smokemaster from Front Row

OoC: I am just throwing this out their. At some point I am will for some auto-rolling. Next round Germ gets "weapons".

Round Thre of the Red-y To Fight:

>Rhyszicz vs. Red Assassin Leader - Critical Hit (Leader: 21 health-(5x2+5= 15 damage)= 6 health)

Warkboofhine bites Red Assassin Smokemaster (Smokemaster: 16 health-(2 damage)= 14 health and Bleeding by 3)

>Mhinak vs. Red Assassin Smokemaster - Damage (Mhinak: 8 health-(4 fire elemental damage)= 4 health; Smokemaster -1 ether)

>Na'im heals Nalguz - Heal Less (Nalguz: 2 health+(3 health)= 5 health; Na'im -1 ether)

>Nalguz vs. Red Assassin Defender - Hide (No damage for the remainder of the round)

>Boris heals Germ - Heal (Germ: 8 health+(7+3= 10 health)= 13 health)

>Germ vs. Red Assassin Defender - Hit (Defender: 22 health-(5+7- 2= 10 damage)= 12 health)

Red Assassin Leader and Defender - Bleeding by 1 (-1 health)

Red Assassin Smokemaster - Bleeding by 3 (-3 health)

Red Assassin Leader and Defender - Below half health (New passive special earned - +1 bleeding)

Red Assassin Smokemaster - +1 bleeding

Everything goes pretty well for most of the heroes this round, except for Mhinak who gets fired up by the Smokemaster once again. All the red assassins seem to be loosing quite a bit of blood now.

heroicaquest128-assassinelf.jpgheroicaquest128-assassindwarf.jpgheroicaquest128-assassineye.jpg

"*cough* *cough*"

The Enemy:

heroicaquest128-assassinelf.jpgRed Assassin 'Leader'

*Immune to Sudden Death, Doomed, Asleep and Fast Asleep,* *Bleeding by 2*

Health: 5/40

Passive Special: The Red Death: As long as the Red Assassin Leader is below half health, it gains a Bleeding by 1 at the end of each round.

Drops (situational):

*Immune to Earth elemental attacks, Level Decreasing and Blinded* *Bleeding by 2*

Health: 11/45

Passive Special: The Red Death: As long as the Red Assassin Defender is below half health, it gains a Bleeding by 1 at the end of each round.

*Ranged and Fire elemental attacks* *Immune to Sealed and Asleep* *Bleeding by 4*

Health: 11/40

Ether: 3/5

Passive Special: The Red Death: As long as the Red Assassin Smokemaster is below half health, it gains a Bleeding by 1 at the end of each round.

Drops (situational):

Party:

Level 7

Ether: 10/11 (10)

Level - 7

Power - 12

Defense - 1

Health - 13/13

Ether - 0

Gold - 81

Equipped - Sanctified Rito Gypsy Dart (WP:5, doubled against Flying enemies; throwing weapon)*THROWN*, Shadow Cloak (SP:1, immune to Darkness; backwear, suitable for anyone)

Inventory -

- Weapons - Wrench (WP:3, decreases the target’s level by 1; throwing weapon)*THROWN*, Darker Ethereal Deck (WP:7; throwing weapon)[Holding for Lind Whisperer]*THROWN*

- Gear / Armor -

- Gems / Scrolls -

1cpWsov.png

Level 3 Ranger

Health: 4/8

ava-nalguz.jpg

Level 3

Health: 5/9

dscn0652.jpg

Na'im Thamir (Enceladus)

Level 3

Max ether: 5/7

heroicaquest128-dog.jpg Warkboofhine (NPC, controlled by Goliath) "Woof! <Mhmm, these Grey Assassins are really leaking now. Yummy!>"

Level 2

Level 5

Health: 12/13

Na'im smiles grimly glad the battle had clearly turned in the heroes favour. But the moment he had Nalguz patched up, Mhinak got hurt again-Na'im sighs and turns to the dwarf "Dose getting injured seem to please you master Mhinak,for I can think of no other reason why you constantly put yourself in the firing line" he goads, with a trace irritability in his voice

Na'im heals Mhinak from the back row

"Nalguz take a swipe at the Defender, Mhinak have Warkboofhine take a bite at the Defender, everyone else sit tight and hold your actions, we'll wait for 'em to bleed out." Boris focused on healing Nalguz from the back row as the Goblin did nothing.

Battle Order:

Germ

Boris

Nalguz

Na'im

Mhinak

Warkboofhine

Rhyszicz

1cpWsov.png

"Yes sir!"

Mhinak does nothing in Back Row

Warkboofhine attacks the Defender from Front Row

QM Note: Worry not, citizens! An update has finally come! :tongue: Seriously, though, sorry about the delays recently. I've been quite busy these past few days, so I didn't have time for the battle updates. It will probably be over soon, though.

Round Four of the Red-y to Fight:

Germ retrieves his weapons

>Boris heals Nalguz - Shield (Miracle - Rhyszicz, Nalguz and Mhinak healed to full health; Boris -3 ether)

>Nalguz vs. Red Assassin Defender - Hide (No damage for the remainder of the round)

>Na'im does nothing

>Mhinak does nothing

Warkboofhine bites the Red Assassin Defender (Defender: 11 health-(2-2= 0 damage)= 11 health and Bleeding by 3)

>Rhyszicz does nothing

Red Assassin Leader - Free Hit on Germ (Germ: 13 health-((3-1)/2= 1 damage)= 12 health)

Red Assassin Smokemaster - Free Hit on Boris (Boris: 15 health-(4-2= 2 damage)= 13 health; Smokemaster -1 ether)

Red Assassin Leader, Defender and Smokemaster - Bleeding

Red Assassin Leader, Defender and Smokemaser - The Red Death +1 bleeding

The heroes apparently enjoy watching living beings slowly choke on their own blood. Those monsters!

heroicaquest128-assassindwarf.jpg

"We- *cough* -lp We're *cough cough* dead"

The Enemy:

heroicaquest128-assassinelf.jpgRed Assassin 'Leader' "Goo- *cough* -dbye world. I never th- *cough* -ought my death would be fill- *COUGH* -ed with a lot of blood."

*Immune to Sudden Death, Doomed, Asleep and Fast Asleep,* *Bleeding by 3*

Health: 3/40

Passive Special: The Red Death: As long as the Red Assassin Leader is below half health, it gains a Bleeding by 1 at the end of each round.

Drops (situational):

*Immune to Earth elemental attacks, Level Decreasing and Blinded* *Bleeding by 4*

Health: 8/45

Passive Special: The Red Death: As long as the Red Assassin Defender is below half health, it gains a Bleeding by 1 at the end of each round.

heroicaquest128-assassineye.jpgRed Assassin 'Smokemaster' "GREAT MOTHER, HAVE MER- *smoke comes out* -CY"

*Ranged and Fire elemental attacks* *Immune to Sealed and Asleep* *Bleeding by 5*

Health: 7/40

Ether: 2/5

Drops (situational):

Party:

Level 7

Health: 13/15 (14)

Ether: 7/11 (10)

Level - 7

Power - 12

Defense - 1

Health - 12/13

Ether - 0

Gold - 81

Inventory -

- Weapons - Wrench (WP:3, decreases the target’s level by 1; throwing weapon), Darker Ethereal Deck (WP:7; throwing weapon)[Holding for Lind Whisperer]

- Gear / Armor -

- Gems / Scrolls -

1cpWsov.png

Level 3 Ranger

Health: 8/8

ava-nalguz.jpg

Level 3

Health: 9/9

dscn0652.jpg

Na'im Thamir (Enceladus)

Level 3

Max ether: 5/7

heroicaquest128-dog.jpg Warkboofhine (NPC, controlled by Goliath) "Woof! <Mhmm, these Grey Assassins are really leaking now. Yummy!>"

Level 2

Level 5

Health: 13/13

"Dose it hurt my friends?" Na'im says softly "Are you afraid? Death is coming you know-surely you have felt it. Do you have any last words-I can record them If you wish. But then again, I doubt anyone will want to hear them" he smirks

Na'im dose nothing from the back row

Hey, Boris all this blood making you hungry? I take it you just want us to keep them pinned in like cattle.

I wonder if some one should smack the "Defender" a little just to speed up the dying process for them.

Goes into a "Defensive Stance" from the Back Row.

Boris flings a bone at the Leader from the back row. "Everyone feel free to sit this round out. Rhyszicz, hold your action."

Battle Order:

Boris

Na'im

Germ

Mhinak

Nalguz

Warkboofhine

Rhyszicz