Hello everyone!

I want to show you my latest creation - this little bird, called Hukamaru. Description from Flickr:

"These birds lives in Ko-Wahi and Ko-Metru. Hukamanu can live only in very cold regions, because they began to melt in regions with average temperature and die. They are campers, these birds start to move, if only it is necessary. They are not very agressive, because it's better to sleep, than to fight someone else. Hukamanu eats rarely, because they don't need much energy. Their food is small birds.

I had an idea to use many transblue pieces (including Clickits details, hehe), but I don't have many white details, so the final MOC is pretty small (~Turaga Nuju)".

16552509967_2d98a39acc_b.jpg

16552511387_81a64c4b0f_b.jpg

16758594851_4f4b9e7b58_b.jpg

16137466814_3c8dea5d39_b.jpg

Any comments are welcome! :)

They melt and die?! Harsh!

XD Anyways nice moc, love me some small but complex builds. :3

Also really like the eyes, and the Bohrok pieces for the ears, gives it a nice ice-y look.

Edited by MakutaOfWar

Very well done! :sweet:

I love the detail. The expression on the face is great, it feels so alive. The colors work very well together.

They melt and die?! Harsh!

Welcome to Ko-regions! >:]

XD Anyways nice moc, love me some small but complex builds. :3

Also really like the eyes, and the Bohrok pieces for the ears, gives it a nice ice-y look.

I like small models too.

Thank you!

Oh, cool! (Sorry for the bad pun.)

Haha, thanks! ;)

This is great! I really like the Nuva armor on the head. My only suggestion is to make the wings a bit thicker :classic:

I wanted to add one more stick to wing, but it became unproportional as for myself.

Many thanks!)

If this were available on bricklink's MoC store, I'd buy it.

It consist of popular pieces (except Clickits rings), so it maybe easier to build it by yourself. :P

Thanks!

Very well done! :sweet:

I love the detail. The exp<b></b>ression on the face is great, it feels so alive. The colors work very well together.

I am glad you like it, thanks!)

Edited by The Chosen One