VK-318

[SoNE Freebuild] Operation Outlaw - Part 3: Standard Complications

OPERATION REPORT

Operative: VK-318 Vladimir Volker

Operation Codename: Operation Outlaw

sone_oo_sclarge01.png

Once inside the building, it was a fairly simple matter to locate the rigged safe deposit box, open it, and retrieve the tapes. The bank was remarkably elegant for an institution frequented by Hutts - even the wood floor was spotlessly clean.

sone_oo_scsmall02.png

But now there was a ... problem. The door we had entered the bank by was locked again, and someone had jammed it.

"Looks like we'll need to find another way out," I said after Raven had given up trying to open the door.

"Um ... I don't think that's going to be our biggest problem," Raven said, looking around.

sone_oo_scsmall03.png

I took the first thug down quickly, but there were more behind him. They were probably the bank's security force, and we must have triggered some sort of alarm without knowing it. We took cover behind the heavy wood and leather couch.

sone_oo_scsmall04.png

"We're going to have to get out of here before one of them signals for help," Raven said.

sone_oo_scsmall05.png

"I think I have an idea," I replied as I stuck my head up and shot at one of the Weequay guards.

sone_oo_scsmall01.png

sone_oo_scsmall06.pngsone_oo_scsmall07.png

sone_oo_scsmall08.png

I would like this entry judged, please.

Edited by VK-318

Another good small build. I like the bench and you have the minifig posing down very well. I like the plant too actually. Don't know why that stands out, but it looks neat.

I really like the bank and I like that you took the step and made your own custom Weequay guards! Not the figs I would use, but I think you made a good choice none-the-less.

I really like the bank and I like that you took the step and made your own custom Weequay guards! Not the figs I would use, but I think you made a good choice none-the-less.

I, too, am not entirely pleased with the choice of figures. I should have used heads from the Misty Mountain orcs from the Hobbit sets, but only thought of it after the pictures were all taken, transfered to the computer, and resized. Oh, well. An idea for next time, I suppose.