Sign in to follow this  
Bricksnaps

Elsa's Frozen Castle MOC

So I wanted to share my own Elsa's castle that I made a month or so ago. I was taking a HOTH MOC to Brickfair Alabama and my daughter wanted something there also, so we built this with some spare parts we had. I was quite pleased, I had 2 of the official Lego Elsa sets that I broke up to get a few of the white pieces and the stairs, but the rest was from what was left laying around.

Thanks for looking, it was a fun build and my daughter loves playing with it. Cheers all!

Here is a full set on Flickr: https://www.flickr.c...th/16544094602/

Edit- Uploaded a file and more to follow

post-134777-0-11628400-1424115801_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stillinamerica

so this is made from spare parts?

How big is your LEGO room then, jeesh!

It looks good. Not as bright as the set is. I think this would sell better for adults, but I think the other one sells better for children because of the colors...although put Elsa on anything and it will sell these days.

Thanks- yeah my daughter has the lego set and it was such a let down for her. But- in fairness it had Elsa and Anna and quite frankly that's all she needed and wanted, Lego didn't have to make it too big or fancy because the little kids were more concerned about the figures which looks great.

We had just built a Hoth MOC so these were left over white pieces, I am starting to come to the understanding after being around this forum for a while that we have a size able lego collection. My sons been Into it for about 4 years and I buy what I can whenever I can if I see it on sale or collections being sold off. I also have four brothers who let me have our families collection a few years ago.

Is there a parts list or a blueprint available for such a kit?

Hi thanks for your interest, no I just slung it together, I've actually made a few changes to it with more trans blue. I have a few more pics on flicker but that's all really