Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

57 minutes ago, Battlinpanther said:

Klaue is probably excluded from the merchandise for the same reason Zemo wasn't merchandised at all with Civil War last year. There's nothing really visually interesting about him, except maybe the gun arm. He's just a dude in a business suit. 

But so was Shocker. Sure he had the arms on par with comics, but he was just a dude in a hoodie with giant gauntlets. I'd call it an injustice if we get a bland civilian Shocker (whilst having to wait for a comic book variant), and no Klaue (who even in a civilian outfit is one of Black Panthers biggest, if not THE biggest arch enemy). I can see why we didn't get Zemo, because as you state, he was just a dude, but unlike Zemo, and like MCU Shocker, Klaue is a dude with high tech weaponry, who has been INJUSTICED!

59 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

But so was Shocker. Sure he had the arms on par with comics, but he was just a dude in a hoodie with giant gauntlets. I'd call it an injustice if we get a bland civilian Shocker (whilst having to wait for a comic book variant), and no Klaue (who even in a civilian outfit is one of Black Panthers biggest, if not THE biggest arch enemy). I can see why we didn't get Zemo, because as you state, he was just a dude, but unlike Zemo, and like MCU Shocker, Klaue is a dude with high tech weaponry, who has been INJUSTICED!

Agreed! Klaue also a big part of the movie based off the trailers! He practically narrated the first trailer! I get why no Zemo because he was mostly hidden from us but Klaue is out in the open! They just released a character poster of him! It makes no sense to not include him.

On 11/8/2017 at 11:52 PM, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

How on earth could Klaue not be in one of the sets?! LEGO couldn’t do that! Two sets mean at least two villains 

Two sets could mean a regular version of Killmonger and a Golden Jaguar version. Klaue might not be in any sets. Lego never made Ego, Kaecilius, or Zemo, either. 

Edit: We also don’t know what role Klaue plays in the movie. He could be a very minor villain next to Killmonger, which is why he might not get a figure. 

Edited by GoldenNinja3000

18 hours ago, Battlinpanther said:

Klaue is probably excluded from the merchandise for the same reason Zemo wasn't merchandised at all with Civil War last year. There's nothing really visually interesting about him, except maybe the gun arm. He's just a dude in a business suit. 

Aren't we getting a Klaw figure in one of the new Mighty Micros? Either they make a custom hand for that (and then we can expect an actual minifigure in the near future, because it would be crazy to make a new element JUST for that), or it won't, and it's not worth getting a figure of anyway without that hand element.

Comics Klaw I would like, just like a comics Zemo. MCU Klaue, like you said, is just a guy in a suit.

1 hour ago, HyperOnion said:

Aren't we getting a Klaw figure in one of the new Mighty Micros? Either they make a custom hand for that (and then we can expect an actual minifigure in the near future, because it would be crazy to make a new element JUST for that), or it won't, and it's not worth getting a figure of anyway without that hand element.

Comics Klaw I would like, just like a comics Zemo. MCU Klaue, like you said, is just a guy in a suit.

No, the next wave for Marvel is Star Lord v Nebula, Spider-Man v Sandman, and Thor v Loki

3 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

No, the next wave for Marvel is Star Lord v Nebula, Spider-Man v Sandman, and Thor v Loki

Ahhhh okay. Nevermind, then! Must have gotten confused with someone's wishlist or something...

53 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Pic of Starlord/Peter Quill is up. Cool face print in my opinion.

I would have liked a minifigure head with Star Lord's mask printed on for other reasons, but the stylized "eyes" on this one make it completely not reusable. :sceptic:

3 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

I would have liked a minifigure head with Star Lord's mask printed on for other reasons, but the stylized "eyes" on this one make it completely not reusable. :sceptic:

I agree, it’s like the classic Iron Man with the teeth on the mask. How sad.

The sad thing is that two iron mans and thanos will take some slots. Can't forget doubles, not to disappoint any of you... At least two iron mans make sense in this case, we've seen different variants.

On 11/11/2017 at 8:50 AM, Amazing Bricks said:

The sad thing is that two iron mans and thanos will take some slots. Can't forget doubles, not to disappoint any of you... At least two iron mans make sense in this case, we've seen different variants.

Not for me, I'm a big fan of those variants. Even if it's not that detailed *silver centurion* ehem! Well, I'm a sucker for a new armor of Tony, it's a ++ 

6 hours ago, Battlinpanther said:

I love the uniform on Star-Lord. Nice shout out to the comics.

Hide contents

star-lord-gets-a-new-look-in-upcoming-ma

Right? It's a nice nod. It would have been great if they had given us the helmet in a very cheap set, but what can you do.

Just now, agoodfella77 said:

If anyone wants a peek at the new Black Panther figs (2) and Killmonger, head over to my Instagram account :)

Wow, so i like killmonger but like the rest of the figures I wish the top ear piece had print on it like the civil war one. The first black panther looks alright the open eyes look kind of out of place. The second one the head looks like it could be used for the season 3 flash villain. 

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Wow, so i like killmonger but like the rest of the figures I wish the top ear piece had print on it like the civil war one. The first black panther looks alright the open eyes look kind of out of place. The second one the head looks like it could be used for the season 3 flash villain. 

Yeah, like I said before, really disappointed with the lack of printing (arms, legs, headpieces) -- man, if you look at all of the Justice League figs, they get full prints -- what gives? We need HULK to SMASH! Haha

Unfortunately I'm at work. @agoodfella77 can you pm me? 

Btw guys for those who have seen it, I remember getting an extra piece of that black panther ear, you think that could work for that 2 variants? Because it has printing! Wanna know if it fits. 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Unfortunately I'm at work. @agoodfella77 can you pm me? 

Btw guys for those who have seen it, I remember getting an extra piece of that black panther ear, you think that could work for that 2 variants? Because it has printing! Wanna know if it fits. 

The unfortunate thing is the printing won’t line up i don’t think

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

The unfortunate thing is the printing won’t line up i don’t think

It certainly won't work on the "energy" BP fig.. but...

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

That's sad man. 

for the "simpler" fig. might not be too bad...

22 minutes ago, agoodfella77 said:

It certainly won't work on the "energy" BP fig.. but...

for the "simpler" fig. might not be too bad...

Saw it. It could work for that "eye seeing" fig. Lol. Well I must say those figs are cool! Specially the Killmonger. Thanks for this great news @agoodfella77 much much appreciated! I'm not a fan of that energy suit. 

While obtaining the ears without prints is nice for repurposing, these three figures are just plain ugly without printing elsewhere other than the torsos. :sceptic: