Sign in to follow this  
Mike S

The Death of Bishop Jamon

Upon hearing of the death of Bishop Jamon, some of the parishioner of the Aslanic Temple in the Trifork decided to travel to Aden's Gate bearing gifts to offer their services to the Order.

OOC: I like what you have done with the Aslanic order and the temples you have built throughout Historica, so I thought I would play along with this quick little procession. :classic:

The rounded tower room looks great with all the ornamentation on the inside, and will look great as part of a larger tower. It is obvious that the Aslanic Order is a rich and powerful organisation, and I shall be looking forward to seeing more of Aden's Gate!

Thanks! Its awesome to get a response like this.

The Order gladly welcomes these exemplary followers of the Aslanic faith and humbly accepts their gifts! If they stick around in Blackrock (formerly Aden's Gate) long enough, they should get a tour of the great tower. But right now it is still under construction even though the Bishop's room was finished early for him.

Very good use of gold bricks and the scene is rich of details. I liked the size and the elements in it. Congrats!

Beautiful build! The chandelier, the furniture are excellent but the ceiling beams and lionhead decorations are my favorite parts if this build.

Great moc! The chamber is beautiful and full of great details such as the ice furniture and the chandelier( and of course all that GOLD!)