Does anybody know of a list anywhere of the hair pieces which are made of thin rubber (like Gandalf) or thick rubber (like many of the Friends hairstyles) instead of the more traditional ABS? I'm especially curious whether there are any more thin rubber hair pieces besides the ones for Gandalf and Saruman.

Try this Link to BrickOwl. I've applied filters so that you'll just be looking at hair pieces. If you choose one of the hairpieces it will show you what material it is made from.

Try this Link to BrickOwl. I've applied filters so that you'll just be looking at hair pieces. If you choose one of the hairpieces it will show you what material it is made from.

Thank you. I hadn't noticed that they listed the materials items are made from.

Unfortunately, they seem to list some of the rubber hair as ABS. I checked about 5 that I knew were rubber and 2 were listed as ABS. (It lists Gandalf's one-piece long hair and beard as ABS, when it's thin rubber. And same for Tonto's hair. I haven't seen it myself, but a review of the Stagecoach Escape said that Tonto's hair is rubber while Brick Owl says ABS.)

I know the "Exo-Force" line had a bunch of "Rubber Hair".

Thank you. I didn't realize that was rubber. *goes to look it up*