SeanJFry

Modular Office MOC

Wow! This is fantastic! The colour scheme is very cool. And I like the usage of the plate with technic hole in the white frame around the windows of the first floor!

Thanks. I had 4 of those plates, so, yeah, you make use of what you've got!

Looks great!

Thanks

This is really great work. LOVE that entryway. I am impressed how this looks like a dark red building yet the majority of it is actually white. Very clever build.

The dark red bricks were from 3 bike shop / cafe sets that were on sale over here.

The interior and exterior fit in very nicely with the TLG modulars

Thanks. I was trying to make something that would fit, but also had it's own style.

That is no way to carry a pizza. Bad deliveryfig.

Dude only gets $2.00 per delivery. He doesn't care.

I have made a few changes to the facade.

More detail to the dark grey end walls, replaced the top ground floor row of white bricks with grey, tidied up the entry roof, changed the footpath tiling, replaced white street lamps with black to all my buildings, and put the signs up.

I'm yet to fit out any interiors other than the Newspaper.

Feedback on facade changes welcome. I think it's getting closer to complete.

16014795076_641f96f91e_b.jpgOffice_18

16040571625_a235647f9c_b.jpgOffice_20

15420911523_d9c3a44b9e_b.jpgOffice_19

Looks very nice. It fits in with the other buildings very well. Do you have any plans to make apartments on the second floor?

Ah - very nice and clean MOC! I love the roof details and also the interior. But hey, what does poor Grandma do in the office? Is her rent not big enough? :sadnew:

Probably rather she has to bring food to Sonny who still stays with her at the age of 46 :cry_happy:

Looks very nice. It fits in with the other buildings very well. Do you have any plans to make apartments on the second floor?

Thanks. I have been away on holidays, but yes, I am going to finish off the two apartments and medical Centre interiors.

Brilliant, looks very authentic between the official sets.

Thank you!

Ah - very nice and clean MOC! I love the roof details and also the interior.

Thank you.

But hey, what does poor Grandma do in the office? Is her rent not big enough? :sadnew:

Probably rather she has to bring food to Sonny who still stays with her at the age of 46 :cry_happy:

Grandma is retired, and will be living in the left side apartment above the newspaper office. The cool guy with the Space Logo jacket will live in the other apartment. Edited by SeanJFry