La Chupacabra

[WIP MOC] Another AT - AT

You are welcome for the links—I am glad you will find them useful!

About the changes. I am not sure your reason for swapping out those parts, but I will just be patient to see what is to come…

Happy sixth page!

Edited by LiLmeFromDaFuture

Ah, right, that is true. I assumed it was because the radiator slopes closest color was only dark gray and you wanted it light gray.

But I think an issue with using the 1 x 1 slopes is that it will be too steep

What do you think?

Any chance you would be willing to share your LDD file with me? I've got the body, head, and feet of mine designed but I'm having trouble coming up with a skeleton for the body and leg attachments <:\ my email is kingnothing9764@gmail.com if you can help me in any way. Your moc is beautiful!

Hatted, it is simply held in place by the legs/hips being attached with technic pins into technic bricks which are located in the 'under-belly motors'.

Hey, thank's to my question (rather on the dumb side) in another AT-AT thread I was pointed here. This is I think the best-looking-big-size-detailed-interior AT-AT ever! I love how it looks and I'm looking forward to see finished model. Good luck La Chupacabra!

Everyone seems to use dishes on AT-AT legs btw, because they exist at all sizes, but since you're using 8x8, you may consider using these:

1084-src.jpg

..over which you can do your own detail (like, a big 2x 1x6 tile), for the same thickness.

Edited by anothergol

Its not too bad depending on the light shining on it at the time. The less the light, the more noticeable the difference, I think... (can't quite remember)

In fact it is and a great part usage :sweet: I tried implementing it on one of my @@s because that area was bland, repetitive, outdated, and bottom line inaccurate. Your implementation is very effective visually with how it appears simple yet smooth, clean, and elegant!

Looking forward to your revision to the "spoiler."

Any chance you would be willing to share your LDD file with me? I've got the body, head, and feet of mine designed but I'm having trouble coming up with a skeleton for the body and leg attachments <:\ my email is kingnothing9764@gmail.com if you can help me in any way. Your moc is beautiful!

Likewise - would love to see some plans of this - in particular the head.

LiLmeFromDaFuture and dmac inspired me to add some details and rebuild couple of things in my AT - AT :blush:

Here are the results:

23582969723_2a23dce52b_c.jpg

23914079850_fba10fa22f_c.jpg

23915549100_c7fee35d39_c.jpg

Edited by La Chupacabra