Sign in to follow this  
MaxGoof

December 2014 LEGO Store Calendar

The December 2014 LEGO Store Calendar has been posted: http://www.bricksand...s-events-sales/

It's a pretty "bleh" month, though! I was really hoping for some free Pick A Brick bricks! Does anyone think that LEGO might do that unannounced in December anyway, or is it just going to be a calendar this year? :cry_sad:

Also, still no mention of the Minecraft sets. I wonder what the holdup is.

Edited by MaxGoof

I got that little Christmas Workshop freebie with the UCS Tumbler last week so I'm not sure if that's just meant to be limited to December.

The VIP event is also at the end of November so it kind of leaves December as just a regular shopping month. No need to do any special promotions when people are shopping like mad anyway and your biggest licensed line doesn't hit the shelves until January 1st.

I just saw the new minecraft sets at a local toystore here in germany. They weren't displayed very prominently, i don't think the store expects them too sell all too well.

Once again, no Monthly Mini Build listed on here. However, I was in a store today and saw the MMB on display: it's a little snowy/Christmas cottage. It was reminiscent of the log cabin which was the MMB in February 2013, but a little smaller and much more holiday-festive.

I wonder what that bodes for the MMBs, if that's two months with no listing on the calendar. One month, I would attribute to an oversight, but twice is weird. Also, I never saw the "design the fall MMB" contest which they've had for the last few years.

It's a pretty "bleh" month, though! I was really hoping for some free Pick A Brick bricks! Does anyone think that LEGO might do that unannounced in December anyway, or is it just going to be a calendar this year? :cry_sad:

From the timeframe (and price threshold) I am thinking the calender (with coupons) replaces the Pick-a-Brick boxes.