Sign in to follow this  
Manusdei

Does a model like this exist?

Hi guys,

I've recently put together the City set 60036 and while building the truck, i was thinking that it would make a great Technic set with some pf's built in, does any thing like this exist out of the box? or is there custom instructions some where I can get?

Sorry is this isn't the right place for this, couldn't see any where more appropriate for this sort of thread?

There is no truck in 60036. There is a snow groomer. There were few of these in the Technic line, recently this one: http://brickset.com/sets/8263-1 but none of them motorized as of yet. The 8275 set is a pretty good base to build your own motorized snow groomer.

I've built motorized snow groomer out of set 8294 and few additional parts (gears and PF components). You can find building instructions here.

8294-003.jpg

Uuuu, this little snow groomer looks so nice, and the fact that is only using pieces from 8294 (plus the PF) is indeed sweet !

I've built motorized snow groomer out of set 8294 and few additional parts (gears and PF components). You can find building instructions here.

This looks like exactly what I was thinking, thanks for that! will have to buy that kit and the PFs then :D