BrickCurve

Kaliphlin Border Guard

I was thinking about forced perspective, 15 minutes later...

One of the many border guards that patrol the eastern edge of Kaliphlin.

15180097568_26e996ed7f_c.jpg

15180163587_a2e18b9066_c.jpg

15180101188_b44e686187_c.jpg

15363522821_f9a0475cd6_c.jpg

I like the build but I don't think you've got the forced perspective quite right. As is, it looks like a rider riding by a rock that has a tiny flag. You have to twiddle with focus and camera placement to capture the illusion of distance and superposition in forced perspective. I'm not much of a photographer but I imagine other GoHers will have some better tips for ya.

I like the build but I don't think you've got the forced perspective quite right. As is, it looks like a rider riding by a rock that has a tiny flag. You have to twiddle with focus and camera placement to capture the illusion of distance and superposition in forced perspective. I'm not much of a photographer but I imagine other GoHers will have some better tips for ya.

True, but I did do it in 15 minutes.

I have tried this before, and it's hard to get right the first time! You'll want to put a lot more space between the foreground and the background.

Nice fig. The forced perspective isn't bad, but it's not quite pulled off (the mountain needs to be further back)

For some reason most of these images (and some from another of your builds) aren't showing up for me, and none of these are appearing on your flickr page.

For some reason most of these images (and some from another of your builds) aren't showing up for me, and none of these are appearing on your flickr page.

I'll try re uploading them to flickr because they do seem to have disappeared, it was probably because last night I was sorting out photos and the computer crashed.