Sign in to follow this  
Retro

[MOC] Cloud City Playset

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hello All, so I thought I would share with you the Cloud City I built for me and my little fellow to play with. I realise that this is nowhere near the brilliant realism that so many of you achieve. And the photos are just snapshots from my android (that's a phone, not a robot). But I know that there are lots of fans of Cloud City among you, so I thought it would be fun to show you that there are other like minded souls out there! This was built in snatches between work and raising kids...

Going to test one photo first...

14466303413_eb96c0a1d6_b.jpg

All those solid bricks make me feel a little nostalgic, most of my bricks are a mix of all of the other types, regarding to your creation, you could improve the landing platform using plates that dont stick out so much, and tiling the floor would also be useful, but you got just about everything we saw on the movie, great job.

14442381472_643a3310e7_b.jpg

14257148730_2737533092_b.jpg

14257089358_c7060eb4fb_b.jpg

14442368092_4dd4d0faef_b.jpg

14257058759_0454d4557c_b.jpg

Thanks guys. Yes, tiling would be the next step...if I had the time or patience! As you can see, it's just a fun family build. But it gave me a chance to watch the Cloud City scenes over again with the kids. It's such a beautiful film set. The clours are great.

I like this very much, the sense of scale and the more memorable scenes are all featured.

if you have a slave one hanging around, and a bespin guard, you can create another addon scene where the carbonite is loaded on, and it is complete!

I love the simplicity of mostly basic bricks and plates you used, yet I also see some great details. Looks like a super fun play set.

This is cool! I built a ninjago castle with my little boy the other day out of old school Lego, and it was a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon, so I can imagine the fun you had building this : )

Love this. Some nice little touches and all the big scenes captured. Looks like a really playable set. Good work :grin:

I like this very much, the sense of scale and the more memorable scenes are all featured.

if you have a slave one hanging around, and a bespin guard, you can create another addon scene where the carbonite is loaded on, and it is complete!

Well, Boba's been trying to find the right landing platform. This is worse than Dundrum shopping centre car park. Ah, here it is! Quick, trooper, load her up!

14284625830_a438f374c9_b.jpg

14284622169_7468a612c4_b.jpg