Hello there.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 iBrow Voltex

iBrow Voltex

Member: 88370

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

So, I am iBrow Voltex. Often I am referred to as just "ibrow" or "Voltex", or some sort of variation of the two.

I'm not really sure what all I should say, since I could bore you all to tears by saying a lot... so I'll just say that I enjoy writing and will be departing within the next year to dive into the realm of filmmaking and such. Also I write things. I write things a lot.

#2 Leo Crimson

Leo Crimson

Member: 29250

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:08 PM

Welcome to Eurobricks!

#3 eurotrash

• Put the FUN in funicular

Member: 25286

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:54 PM

Welcome to the forums iBrow Voltex!

#4 jluck

• stupid, stupid me!

Member: 70157

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:56 AM

Hey! You might find it fun to hone your skills for writing and film making on the brick flick and comics forum, lots of good advice there! Glad to have you.
Playing as Ender Gaiman in Blacktron Mafia
Next to the Word of God, the noble art of music is the greatest treasure in the world
Survived/won                  Survived/won             Survived/lost            Died day 4/lost       Died night 1/lost     Died night 4/won-tied-lost   Survived/won        Died night 1/won        Died day 2/lost          Died night 1
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Town                 Town              Town              Scum               Town            Scum              Town              Town           Scum                 Town

#5 Ragnar_Deerslayer

Member: 72113

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

Welcome!  Is there a story behind your username?  (At least, one worth telling?)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users