Sign in to follow this  
monsinjor

MOC: Steampunk six wheeler

Hello

Here's my attempt to do steampunk vehicle.

It is a six wheeler :laugh:

1377019531m_DISPLAY.jpg

There's a section for tools if the vehicle needs repair:

1377019521m_DISPLAY.jpg

And it have front and rear lights :laugh:

1377019511m_DISPLAY.jpg

That's it folks!

Have a nice day

Edited by monsinjor

That's a mad design Monsinjor and it has perhaps the biggest steering wheel I've ever seen on a minifig scale MOC.

I like it!

This is a very nice MOC, and it seems that Lord Sinister is enjoying being the pilot. I would like you to know, though, that Steampunk actually belongs in the Sci-fi forum, so don't be alarmed if a mod moves it there! :wink:

That's a mad design Monsinjor and it has perhaps the biggest steering wheel I've ever seen on a minifig scale MOC.

I like it!

Thanks eurotrash. Yes, it is a little bit bigger but I wanted to avoid use of classic steering wheels.

This is a very nice MOC, and it seems that Lord Sinister is enjoying being the pilot. I would like you to know, though, that Steampunk actually belongs in the Sci-fi forum, so don't be alarmed if a mod moves it there! :wink:

Thanks Penkid11. First pilot was my black wizard but then I decided to use Lord Sinister instead. I didn't be sure where to put it so if mods want it to move it there, I agree.

Monsijnor, There is so much to like about this. So much humor, the open flame under a wooden barrel to generate the steam, the connection to the drive wheel (just how would that work?), I also like the driving lamps. Very nice, very Steampunk!

Andy D

Very nice. I'm trying to imagine what would happen if you pushed it along. I think the piston would make the yellow steam collector bobble up and down in an amusing way.