Sign in to follow this  
Luke McAwesome

[MOC] Crossing Their Paths

indexed.gif

Hello, everyone! :sweet:

Today, I present to you one of my first few castle MOCs. There's a small story I will add to the MOC...

Crossing Their Paths

crossing_their_paths_1.jpg

Ethan Striker is 19 years old, and he usually finds himself in a heap of trouble wherever he goes.

He's a bit too curious, and that's what lead him into this supposedly abandonded building. He slowly crawled through the window into the small building. It appears to be lit up slightly inside.

Looking around, he finds an antique lantern, a coat rack and a ripped up old cloak.

He thinks he hit the jackpot, he reaches for the lantern...

"Hey!"

He turns quickly to see a man in armor, wearing a cape with a sword on his back.

"I'm sorry! I thought there was nobody in here!"

"You thought wrong."

"Obviously," he said with a smirk on his face. "Why do you live in this place? It's dusty, wet, and boarded up."

"Who says I live here?"

"Than why are you here?"

"Same reason you are. I was wondering what was in here."

Ethan glared at him.

"Who are you?"

"You're full of questions, aren't you?"

More glaring from the annoying kid with the silly bag.

"I'm Dano. It's not a pleasure to meet you."

"You certainly know how to make a good impression."

"Whatever you say. But I'm getting out of here before someone hears us. See ya later, kid."

"I'm with yo-" But before he could finish, Dano was already out the window, using a hammer and some nails he found to board up the window that they had both come through.

"HEY!!"

The man winked.

"You certainly do have a way of finding trouble. I wish you good luck, and bid you farewell."

"Wait! You gotta let me out of here! I'll be in big trouble!" But it wasn't worth it. The man was already walking off down the alleyway.

---------------------------

See the gallery when public here.

There will be more chapters in this "story", this is not the end. :wink:

Thanks for looking.

-Striker

That's a neat little MOC and a pretty good story to go with it. But, as far as being trapped in the building I think he should be smart enough to take the axe and break through the board, haha.

The story is real good, but the moc looks a little plain. I'd try adding some more brown in the house and ruble on the floor.

That's a neat little MOC and a pretty good story to go with it. But, as far as being trapped in the building I think he should be smart enough to take the axe and break through the board, haha.

Thanks.

But as far as the boards, you'll see in ghe next MOC. :wink:

The story is real good, but the moc looks a little plain. I'd try adding some more brown in the house and ruble on the floor.

Yeah, I need to get more 1x1 studs.

Nice story, though MOC could be a bit more detailed. Overall a fairly good creation. :classic:

I find it hilarious that people like the story more than the MOC! :laugh:

Nice story, though MOC could be a bit more detailed. Overall a fairly good creation. :classic:

Yeah, you're right. :sceptic:

Sorry for it not being up to standards. :wink:

the moc is not "ultra detailed" but that's cool like it, and the minifigs are really cools and with cool accessories, I love it^^

Not a bad MOC, but the boards should be brown, not bley. :wink:

Some more debris on the floor would be good, too.

Now, as for the story, it's highly inaccurate.

Dano would never lock someone up in an abandoned building, nor would he leave his prized axe leaning against a wall so far out of reach. :tongue:

Not a bad MOC, but the boards should be brown, not bley. :wink:

Some more debris on the floor would be good, too.

Indeed. I'll try to fix it and reupload new pics. :classic:

Now, as for the story, it's highly inaccurate.

Dano would never lock someone up in an abandoned building, nor would he leave his prized axe leaning against a wall so far out of reach. :tongue:

Not even the annoying Ethan Striker? :laugh: And yeah, I was considering the axe thing... It might not have been the best idea. :grin:

I fixed the MOC. Hope everyone likes it, now!

Edited by Striker™