ADHO15

Clone Walker Battle Pack mod

indexed.gif

Ok then. Second try. I followed the tutuorial KimT suggested which was very helpful. Thanks again for the link.

The walker could look better with more modding but the whole point is it is made from mostly the battlepack.

Check out the gallery here.

The pictures are still a little blurry but that's the best my camera will do. They don't look too bad. :classic:

clonewalker001.jpg

You can see it is just two walkers from the battlepack fused at the middle, legs turned the same way and the guns & missiles at the front. There is one 2x2 square underneath for supporting the middle.

clonewalker002.jpg

This picture shows the missile array and the pilot waving at you.

clonewalker003.jpg

Here are the guns at the front. I added the lightsaber hilt to make the guns look better.

clonewalker004.jpg

The walker has space for 4 figs or 2 figs and cargo space for guns and my custom-made jetpack.

clonewalker005.jpg

And finally, it is sent into battle with Yoda and some troops. (Sorry for the bad background)

Again, any comments or criticisms are welcome. :grin:

Very nice. This pictures are much better now. Its good to see you made a dedicated topic for it. If you want to improve it, perhaps you can add a top/cockpit cover, just to make it look a bit more complete. :thumbup:

I like it, well done, one suggestion I have is that you might want to change the back so it's not identical to the front, make it look like it has a back and a front. Does that make any sense :tongue: Don't leave it as open, maybe take a 1x4 or whatever fits there or some something to round it off.

A nice MOD.

The pics could have been a little sharper, but I'll make sure to index this.

Great MOD on this walker. I liked the idea of having the little cargo hold between the 2 seats. Great job :thumbup: .

Thank you all for your comments.

I like it, well done, one suggestion I have is that you might want to change the back so it's not identical to the front, make it look like it has a back and a front. Does that make any sense Don't leave it as open, maybe take a 1x4 or whatever fits there or some something to round it off.

I have put the other pair of trans-orange slopes there but I could improve that further.

Very nice. This pictures are much better now. Its good to see you made a dedicated topic for it. If you want to improve it, perhaps you can add a top/cockpit cover, just to make it look a bit more complete.

I know it could look much better but it was only supposed to be made from the battlepacks. I will, however, continue to mod it and make it look better.

Thanks again. Any more tips are welcome. :classic:

Nice choice of Green clones

Green Clones

I have more Phase 1 clones as troops and so I use Phase 2 clones in vehicles.

Thanks to you especially for giving me the idea in the first place.

Kind of off-topic but what set(s) were those green clones in? I`ve never seen them before.

They were in the 7260 Wookiee Catamaran. I thought they suited this walker better than their ISP.