Sign in to follow this  
MacK

A new type of Bulldog

indexed.gif

Here’s one of my largest MOCs I've made to date. The Bulldog is a large mobile base made by the "Global Federation", I call it Bulldog, because to me it kinda resembles one :wacko: . It’s meant for long term patrol, and to provide heavy (an understatement) support to troops. The Bulldog has a powerful bite, armed to the fangs with: 2 light machine guns, 2 20mm armor piercing shots, a small automated anti-infantry turret on the belly, and a triple barrel 85mm cannon on top, flanked by 4 heat seeking missiles.

bulldog_001_1.jpg

There’s a standard crew of 5: three pilots (the dark grey is the leader), a nurse/cook, and a field commander. The Bulldog has a state of the art, 3-D projector, for planning the Bulldogs next move. Two bunk beds (left side of Bulldog), a very small kitchen (right side), along with several storage compartments.

bulldog_008_1.jpg

The head is where the pilot, and secondary gunner sit, with the the main gunner ( turret operator) sitting just behind them.

bulldog_007_1.jpg

I hope you like it. Please leave any comments or criticism you have.

Finally here’s the Brickshelf with more pictures when moderated.

Edited by imperialshadows

WOW, that's indeed big. I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of these guns. ;-)

Yes, it reminds me an AT-AT too! *laugh*

I think is pretty well done, specially the legs but if I can make one criticism I would have done it in a more aggressive colours *sceptic*

That´s a cool looking beast of prey indeed, with a very interesting solution for the wheels. *cry_happy*

Only the interior, although pretty neat, looks a little hollow and empty at the same time.

Perhaps some more technic greeble for engines or an ammunition system for the turret could

add to a more realistic feeling.... *look*